Are there any special events on Allure during the holiday sailings?

CariBear

Just wondering if anyone can tell me about any special holiday events that we can expect on Allure for the holiday sailings? We are sailing on the 5-night cruise on December 18th. We have not cruised with RCCL since our cruise on Oasis of the Seas in November of 2010. Our last 6 cruises have been on Disney Cruise Line.....as our kids are 9 and 14 and we love Disney. We had a great time on Oasis in 2010, see we expect to enjoy Allure as well.

Will there be a gingerbread house making class? Or any other holiday classes/events? Will I need to sign up somewhere?

What about embarkation....what time can we arrive at the port? Our paperwork says 12:30 for boarding, but I recall arriving earlier in 2010 for Oasis.

The comedy show is already sold out online. Will I have an opportunity to book it once onboard?

Do they still offer the scrapbooking and jewelry classes that were complimentary back in 2010?

Thanks for your help! Ask me a question about DCL Fantasy or Dream and I have an answer.....but I have not been keeping up with RCCL lately.

Thanks again!

Cari

Sent from my iPhone using Forums