Carnival Shareholders benefit added to OBC.

Alphen

Carnival Shareholders benefit added to OBC.

Hello all,

Found almost all of the information on this board, how to handle to get your shareholders benefit of Carnival shares added to your OBC, but the one thing I have not found, is where you find out if this has been added to your OBC?

I have sent a fax to the appropriate address, with all of the necessary information and requested confirmation to my mail address, but am now interested if there is any way of knowing whether the respective amount is added to my on-board account? Will this eventually be visible in my on-line account information, or will this only appear on my on-board account when I join my cruise?

Appreciate any experience with any of you out there.

But I receive an email confirmation back from HAL after they received the fax. I will take that with me in case they "lose" the credit before I board. HAL has "lost" prepaid specialty reserved dining reservations and thankfully I had my printed receipt. Before I could produce that they went ahead and charged me for the dinner again and while they said they had no room for walk ins did find a spot for us eat when we had planned to.

If you have the printed applied statement from HAL you will be okay.

It depends on how you booked the cruise.

If you booked through HAL directly, you can find it online under your reservation information. It will be lumped into all your OBC from other sources however, so you do need to know what your total should be. If you are not certain, you can call your HAL representative and they can look it up.

If you booked through a travel agent, you cannot see the OBC online. You need to contact your TA and have them send you a listing of it.

It depends on how you booked the cruise.

If you booked through HAL directly, you can find it online under your reservation information. It will be lumped into all your OBC from other sources however, so you do need to know what your total should be. If you are not certain, you can call your HAL representative and they can look it up.

If you booked through a travel agent, you cannot see the OBC online. You need to contact your TA and have them send you a listing of it.

Thank you all for the information.

We are booked directly with HAL, so will keep a close eye on our account. :D

We book through a TA.

HAL lumps all our shipboard credit together when they send our TA a confirmation of all of them. But our TA is kind enough to make a separate listing of where all the different shipboard credits came from.

I make copies of everything to take with us -- shipboard credits, specialty restaurants, anything we buy for the cabin, etc.

If you included your email when you sent in the request, you should have gotten an email confirming the OBC as well.

Indeed, within 12 hours after sending a fax, HAL just confirmed receipt to me by e-email and when checking my account, I found the extra OBC added!

Thanks for all of your input and help, everything worked as advertised.

:D:D:D

We book through a TA.

HAL lumps all our shipboard credit together when they send our TA a confirmation of all of them. But our TA is kind enough to make a separate listing of where all the different shipboard credits came from.

I make copies of everything to take with us -- shipboard credits, specialty restaurants, anything we buy for the cabin, etc.

So do I. If there is a problem when you get there, this back up is essential.

My experience last month was quite different.

I book with a TA but I take care of submitting my CCL info myself.

Doing so, I faxed my info to HAL on a Sunday and received email confirmation on Monday. About an 18 hour turnaround.

It now shows in my reservation account.

My experience last month was quite different.

I book with a TA but I take care of submitting my CCL info myself.

Doing so, I faxed my info to HAL on a Sunday and received email confirmation on Monday. About an 18 hour turnaround.

It now shows in my reservation account.

Does it show in your reservation account on the HAL website, or on the website your TA maintains?