Anthem dining update

robbykapnj

Hello,

Does anyone have an update on the anthem change from dynamic to traditional? Is this still happening next week? There have been few details since the release and rccl still has few details as to if this is definitely still changing this year and if so will the menus will at least incorporate our favorites from dynamic dining to still make the dining experience unique compared to the rest of the fleet with identical "new and innovative" menus.

Thanks!

Hello,

Does anyone have an update on the anthem change from dynamic to traditional? Is this still happening next week? There have been few details since the release and rccl still has few details as to if this is definitely still changing this year and if so will the menus will at least incorporate our favorites from dynamic dining to still make the dining experience unique compared to the rest of the fleet with identical "new and innovative" menus.

Thanks!

We are going Nov 27th first cruise without dynamic dining. We will report during the cruise.

On Anthem now and we were told that the menus will be regular dining room menus. The change is still scheduled for the 27th.

I wonder if that means the new regular dining room menus that are on Oasis, or the old regular dining room menus.

I wonder if that means the new regular dining room menus that are on Oasis, or the old regular dining room menus.

I'm not sure what menus are on Oasis, but I would guess the ones like Harmony has, they may be the same as Oasis now. They lack any kind of theme or concept for each day and have a blend of old and dynamic dining items with a dynamic dining menu design featuring classics available every day.

Thanks! So we do know if Anthem will be losing many of the items people love from the dynamic dining menus? One reason we booked despite being tired of the same old RCL menus from the past 5 years was for a change in dining. If the experience will no longer be different, at least we hope the food will be.