On Jewel Now-Where is hot coffee? All warm or out

Hamitchell

Where can you get hot coffee besides Lattetudes? All the stations are either out or Luke warm. Bev stations are irritating. Having to wait in line for ice water. Silly.

This is our first RCI cruise, and so far mildly irritated. Food was very bland. Carnival had better food--chicken curry had no discernible curry flavor. Ditto dumplings. We are pretty low maintenance but so far worse than princess, carnival, and Disney. For a refurbbed ship, it is still quite rough bathroom and some of common areas of ship.

Still, happy to be cruising so Caribbean .

On Radiance class ships, in the early AM I always go to the station just outside the buffet by the ping pong tables. Nice seating and quiet. IIRC port side.

They usually don't have go cups, so during the day I get a couple paper cups, sleeves, and tops from Latitudes.

On Radiance class ships, in the early AM I always go to the station just outside the buffet by the ping pong tables. Nice seating and quiet. IIRC port side.

I agree. Coffee can also be had forward of the WJ in the outdoor seating area there. On our Jewel Mediterranean I remember the coffee always being hot.

Have you told anyone that the coffee is merely warm or non existent?

They were entirely out of decaf at the cafe on freedom; I let them know and they made more easy as that. I had to wait a bit while it was made but that was ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I need to ask for hot. Was hot at 9am, but in evening hard to find. Coke machines are down last night and this am, indefinite as to when will be up. My kids gave me a cold so I am more irritated than normal, but still don't recall this on other cruises. But I am polite and don't make fussy with crew. Just go asking around. Which, frankly, shouldn't have to, but if that's the way it is, then that's it.

Got a nice Irish coffee at Lattetudes. Helps the throat and is surely medicinal. . .

Never have been on Radiance class ships, but going on the Jewel in February. Is Lattitudes just for specialty coffee? Also, do they have pastries and are they extra or included?

Pastries are complimentary.