Hotel and shuttle recommendation Fort Lauderdale /Miami

Cruise077

Flying into Fort Lauderdale for a cruise out of the port of Miami in February. Looking for recommendations for a hotel for 1 night. Prefer Fort Lauderdale for the hotel but will look at Miami options as well. If the hotel offers a shuttle to the port, double bonus.

Also looking for recommendations on transportation to book after the cruise to get back to the airport. Possibly to get to the cruise port as well.

Cruise is with Carnival.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Cruise077
Spelling error

Hi

There are many hotels near FLL. While these hotels won't have shuttles going to the POM (for free), there are private shuttle companies that will pick you up at the hotel or the airport for about $15 per person each way.

As Clarea suggested you can find many recommendations on the Florida departures threads, as well as doing a google search.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Yes, QLS or other shuttle companies will pick you up at select hotels near the FLL airport and take you to the Port of Miami. These same companies offer a return shuttle but in that case it is only from the Port of Miami to the FLL airport. I have stayed at hotels in Ft. Lauderdale and taken Uber to POM for about $34 total for two people. And same on return.

Flying into Fort Lauderdale for a cruise out of the port of Miami in February. Looking for recommendations for a hotel for 1 night. Prefer Fort Lauderdale for the hotel but will look at Miami options as well. If the hotel offers a shuttle to the port, double bonus.

Also looking for recommendations on transportation to book after the cruise to get back to the airport. Possibly to get to the cruise port as well.

Cruise is with Carnival.

Thanks in advance.

WE used the Miami Port transfer in the spring. WE took a shuttle from Port Everglades to Fort Lauderdale airport. It was $15 a person. We booked in advance and they told us to call them as soon as we were through customs. We did and it took about20 mins for them to arrive. We were last on the list because they are coming from the airport to drop off the passengers who are going on a cruise, then they swing back around the loop to pick up the passengers getting off the cruise. I would use them again.

Last time we tried a taxi we got charged way too much so this was a very economical way to travel to and from the airport.

I think they have renamed it QLS. I still have the phone number in my phone.