Reflection suite life....customizable bed???

Jewelfine

HI all DW and i are going to be traveling on the Reflection in the Royal suite, and we noticed that in the features and highlights section they talk about the ""•Premium Reverie® Dream Sleep System™ customizable mattresses ""

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/celebrity-suite-class

We were on the Silhouette back in Feb of 2016 in a Royal suite as well. The bed was very comfy but i no way C. Is the customizable bed a new feature and can anyone comment on it personally ?

Thanks in advance.

Jewel

HI all DW and i are going to be traveling on the Reflection in the Royal suite, and we noticed that in the features and highlights section they talk about the ""•Premium Reverie® Dream Sleep System™ customizable mattresses ""

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/celebrity-suite-class

We were on the Silhouette back in Feb of 2016 in a Royal suite as well. The bed was very comfy but i no way C. Is the customizable bed a new feature and can anyone comment on it personally ?

Thanks in advance.

Jewel

The Reverie customizable beds are definitely in the Signature suites. They can be customized by using the iPad provided in the suite.

On X's website they are mentioned as being in the Reflection suite, so I would think they are there as well.

We never had one in a Royal or Celebrity suite.

Edited by C-Dragons

The Reverie customizable beds are definitely in the Signature suites. They can be customized by using the iPad provided in the suite.

Not sure whether the other high end suites have these beds.

Web site states they do have the customizable beds in the royal suites.

but nothing is better than first hand knowledge.

We were on the Reflection last year in a RS. The bed is adjustable in that the head raises and lowers and so do the feet. Made it easier to watch TV, but not what I was thinking it was (like a sleep number bed).

This was our experience as well. Each side was adjustable separately and it also have several vibration modes.

I looked into getting a Reverie mattress a while back.

The "customizable" mattress of which they speak is that you unzip the mattress cover, and inside are green yellow and pink cones. You move those around the get soft medium or firm support placed where you like it. All suites (and perhaps most standard cabins too) have only the customizable mattress.

On Reflection, the PH, Signature and RF suite beds (and as reported up thread also RS, though I personally can only confirm PH SG and RF) are also adjustable in that they move up and down like a hospital bed. I believe Reflection is the only ship with adjustable beds in these suites, while most ships have the customizable mattresses.

Edited by cle-guy

I looked into getting a Reverie mattress a while back.

The "customizable" mattress of which they speak is that you unzip the mattress cover, and inside are green yellow and pink cones. You move those around the get soft medium or firm support placed where you like it. All suites (and perhaps most standard cabins too) have only the customizable mattress.

On Reflection, the PH, Signature and RF suite beds (and as reported up thread also RS, though I personally can only confirm PH SG and RF) are also adjustable in that they move up and down like a hospital bed. I believe Reflection is the only ship with adjustable beds in these suites, while most ships have the customizable mattresses.

Web site states they do have the customizable beds in the royal suites.

but nothing is better than first hand knowledge.

Thanks, Curt, that's what I was referring to - the beds with the Reverie mattress.

Speaking from our personal experience, we did not have a Reverie bed in either of our Royal suites on Summit and Silhouette.

There was one in our Signature suite on Reflection.