Silhouette Veranda Guarantee on B2B

chrispee

You may try to have those two reservation numbers linked as a B2B pair, which also means that you may (or may not) receive a small B2B discount. But if you do need to move staterooms, the process is very painless and easy.

We tried that but it didn't work out the way we'd like.

We tried that but it didn't work out the way we'd like.

Grandgeezer: Since we live in the middle to Alaska and fly to every cruise embarkation port (even when we've done Alaskan itineraries) we almost always do B2B or B2B2B series as it just makes sense given that we have to purchase air. The air fare frequently is essentially the same if we do one leg or more than one.

Sometimes we are able to have the reservations linked (even when not made at the same time as we have added a third leg after booking the original B2B) and sometimes not. Apparently you can also ask to have a specific cabin waitlisted in case it becomes available at a later date.

Grandgeezer: Since we live in the middle to Alaska and fly to every cruise embarkation port (even when we've done Alaskan itineraries) we almost always do B2B or B2B2B series as it just makes sense given that we have to purchase air. The air fare frequently is essentially the same if we do one leg or more than one.

Sometimes we are able to have the reservations linked (even when not made at the same time as we have added a third leg after booking the original B2B) and sometimes not. Apparently you can also ask to have a specific cabin waitlisted in case it becomes available at a later date.

We also have to fly to all of our cruises and we also do longer and B2B cruises to justify the air fare. As of yet, we haven't gotten lucky in staying in the same room for all legs. Changing cabins isn't that big of a deal so we don't press it.

Thanks for the info. We do have the two cruses marked as B2B, and there was a $50 B2B discount per cruise in addition to everything else.

The cruise is in 108 days and we're 5 days away from full payment. Do they ever assign cabins prior to full payment? If I were to receive an undesirable cabin prior to the 90 day mark I could just cancel and rebook couldn't I?

Thanks for the info. We do have the two cruses marked as B2B, and there was a $50 B2B discount per cruise in addition to everything else.

The cruise is in 108 days and we're 5 days away from full payment. Do they ever assign cabins prior to full payment? If I were to receive an undesirable cabin prior to the 90 day mark I could just cancel and rebook couldn't I?

If you're in the USA you can call and request another open cabin that you'd prefer. It just has to be a cabin in the same category that you were assigned. No need to cancel and rebook. Also, you can switch cabins like this even after final payment. Very often desirable cabins will become available because people cancel near final payment.

Also you can always upgrade to a higher classification for the difference in price. This can be beneficial if the higher classification cabin drops in price after final payments. Example is if you had a suite guarantee and get a S2 you can always upgrade to a S1 for just the difference in price.

Also you can always upgrade to a higher classification for the difference in price. This can be beneficial if the higher classification cabin drops in price after final payments. Example is if you had a suite guarantee and get a S2 you can always upgrade to a S1 for just the difference in price.

The difference in price is the price you paid versus the cost of the upgraded cabin, not the present cost of the cabin you were originally assigned.