Dawn - Live 11/27

TheDougOut

Dougout, a "Villain" (see post 60) told me you were live again. I just caught up and I'm not sure if I like the drink photos or the foods ones better. Just keep them coming and I will let you know which I like best when you are done. :D

I loved your last review and am looking forward to this one. I hope your aux charger is at max capacity. :)

Edited by A&L_Ont

I hope your aux charger is at max capacity. :)

I'll post a photo later of our ridiculous charging station. The bag is packed with 2 action cams, a 360 camera, and two aux chargers. We've had fun with them in New Orleans - but not sure what will be remembered once we cross the UBP threshold.

IPA is gone. Sue is still MIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll post a photo later of our ridiculous charging station. The bag is packed with 2 action cams, a 360 camera, and two aux chargers. We've had fun with them in New Orleans - but not sure what will be remembered once we cross the UBP threshold.

IPA is gone. Sue is still MIA.

I can't wait to see that photo. Productivity might be effected by the UBP, but you did a great review last time so let's get you two cruising.

As Sue and I make subtle glances and nods at other couples in the bar, we're not sure if we're signaling for a roll call connection or a one-night only exchange. The latter of which we're not interested in.

LOL! Classic.

Edited by A&L_Ont