Christmas Trees!!!

mrizer7773

Freedom of the Seas' tree was lit-up yesterday. The tree parts took 35 boxes.:eek:

Freedom-xmas_zpsugwtnov8.jpg

Merry Christmas Fred! I have a sequence of them putting up the tree on Freedom, but there too many of them and would you believe we left before they were finished and somehow I can't find a pic of the finished tree...:mad:

314qru8.jpg

Here's Mariner:

mmbk7o.jpg and the one Freedom had in Schooner Bar: 308xste.jpg

Last year we sailed on Independence on Jan. 2. On the 2nd night of the cruise we were eating dinner in the dining room on deck 3. There were some workers taking down wreaths toward the end of our dinner and one of the wreaths fell 2 stories down and landed on one of ladies in our group...right around her neck! Needless to say, we were all startled!!! She was scraped up a bit and had a headache for a couple of days. Although it was a serious incident....it was quite a sight! We are sailing on Allure this year on Jan. 2 with the same group and we plan to stay out of the way of any falling wreaths!

Last year we sailed on Independence on Jan. 2. On the 2nd night of the cruise we were eating dinner in the dining room on deck 3. There were some workers taking down wreaths toward the end of our dinner and one of the wreaths fell 2 stories down and landed on one of ladies in our group...right around her neck! Needless to say, we were all startled!!! She was scraped up a bit and had a headache for a couple of days. Although it was a serious incident....it was quite a sight! We are sailing on Allure this year on Jan. 2 with the same group and we plan to stay out of the way of any falling wreaths!

Will also be on the Allure for the Jan 2nd sailing! I kinda want to throw small wreaths at you now! :)

Thank you for this thread, absolutely lovely. Friends are on voyager ATM, will see if I can a pic from them. We will be on the Jewel next October so loving seeing those pic as a little snippet of the ship...LOVE seeing them all actually:) Thank you again