Brilliance of the sea bathrooms

rvvi

I think OP might be referring to public washrooms on various decks. Not sure how s/he would know about various cabin toilets, so I think it must be the public ones.

Yes, the public restrooms I went in didn't have any issues. They might have resolved whatever was wrong by our sailing.

I think OP might be referring to public washrooms on various decks. Not sure how s/he would know about various cabin toilets, so I think it must be the public ones.

I would tend to agree, but I'm not sure I can think of 9 public bathrooms on deck 8.:confused:

We were on a 14 night Radiance cruise for one of our earlier cruises with RCI and for almost all of the first week our cabin's toilet was not working most of the time. It was a problem all of the cabins at the front of deck 9 on that side of the ship were having. It took the ship's maintenance that amount of time to figure out which cabin was putting underwear and other items that shouldn't have been put down their toilet.

IMO this could easily happen on a short 4 night cruise likely because of one of your fellow passengers in spite of all the warning in the cabin and in the cruise compact about the sensitive toilet vacuum system onboard. We were even left several letter re the sensitivity of the toilet system when this problem continued.

Edited by robtulipe

We were on BOTS for Thanksgiving on deck 9, had no bathroom problems nor heard of any. Ditto for the public restrooms throughout the ship.

However there were 5-600 mostly unruly and unsupervised bratlings running all over so it is possible that an irate cruiser flushed one or two!

Lol !!

We were on BOTS for Thanksgiving on deck 9, had no bathroom problems nor heard of any. Ditto for the public restrooms throughout the ship.

However there were 5-600 mostly unruly and unsupervised bratlings running all over so it is possible that an irate cruiser flushed one or two!

Lol !!

Maybe one of the young cruisers flushed one or two of the 1500-2000 old people with sour expressions on their face. Lol !!