Sky Reef? Cant find much here

firstsailor

Just looking for a few hours of snorkeling with the kids as we will have had a full beach day the prior day. Ranked higher than Playa Uvas but cant find anything here in the first 5 pages.

Any recommendations?

Would like a bit of beach too so probably not money bar, but understand this is not a "beach break"

Thanks

Just looking for a few hours of snorkeling with the kids as we will have had a full beach day the prior day. Ranked higher than Playa Uvas but cant find anything here in the first 5 pages.

Any recommendations?

Would like a bit of beach too so probably not money bar, but understand this is not a "beach break"

Thanks

I presume you have found their website,if not

http://skyreefcozumel.com

Putting "Sky" in the search engine of this forum brings up a number of hits with some reviews but it is a newer location and has not got the following of the more established beach clubs.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

As c-leg 5 mentioned, Sky Reef is relatively new. But for snorkeling beaches in this vicinity (Money Bar, Sky Reef, Playa Corona)the "beaches" are all going to be about the same in size and water entry. Just the nature of the coast along this stretch.

Kind of liking that we dont have to book it ahead. It raises my anxiety to have to find my own transportation but it is SO much cheaper than booking through the ship so I guess we will go that direction. Thanks for the input. Sounds like they will all be similar enough so I will make note of them all!

Kind of liking that we dont have to book it ahead. It raises my anxiety to have to find my own transportation but it is SO much cheaper than booking through the ship so I guess we will go that direction. Thanks for the input. Sounds like they will all be similar enough so I will make note of them all!

The three Crew mentioned all have similar snorkeling from shore and no sandy beach but Corona is much more basic, depending on what you are looking for.

Transport availability is not a problem in that area of Cozumel but do check the fare board before you get in the taxi and agree with the driver before you leave.