Navigator formal night?

busymom_ot

We just did a five night cruise on the empress of the seas and there was no formal night. Next week we are doing a five night on the navigator of the seas and was wondering if there would be a formal night on that cruise. Thank-you for the help.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We just did a five night cruise on the empress of the seas and there was no formal night. Next week we are doing a five night on the navigator of the seas and was wondering if there would be a formal night on that cruise. Thank-you for the help.

Yes, most likely one formal night, on night 2.

How about formal night on a 3 night Jan 3-6, 2017 cruise -- any formal night? We will be celebrating my DGD's 15th birthday on Jan. 4. Is there any special program for 15th birthday for girls. I saw many large parties of Latina's families and friends when we cruised out of Miami last year. Were these probably a company doing parties or just groups honoring one girl? Thanks if you have suggestions (Not Hispanic but willing to party anyway:D )

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Can you tell me the menu order for navigator? (Mojo, etc)

It's out of Miami right?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

How about formal night on a 3 night Jan 3-6, 2017 cruise -- any formal night? We will be celebrating my DGD's 15th birthday on Jan. 4. Is there any special program for 15th birthday for girls. I saw many large parties of Latina's families and friends when we cruised out of Miami last year. Were these probably a company doing parties or just groups honoring one girl? Thanks if you have suggestions (Not Hispanic but willing to party anyway:D )

Night 2 will most likely be the formal night.