Stinger-pr's fascinating honeymoon, Fascination cruise review- Oct. 16-23, 2016

Stinger-pr

My wife and I are booked for the Nov 25, 2018 cruise and I'm glad I found your review. No clue what we're gonna do at each port.... or San Juan when we fly in the day before. Neither of us have been to the Southern Caribbean. I'm looking fwd to Maho Beach for sure and Window Cave looks pretty cool.

Has anybody in here done the Lip Sync Battle onboard? I want to do that as well. I was Garth Brooks in the Legends show on Liberty 5 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

My wife and I are booked for the Nov 25, 2018 cruise and I'm glad I found your review. No clue what we're gonna do at each port.... or San Juan when we fly in the day before. Neither of us have been to the Southern Caribbean. I'm looking fwd to Maho Beach for sure and Window Cave looks pretty cool.

Has anybody in here done the Lip Sync Battle onboard? I want to do that as well. I was Garth Brooks in the Legends show on Liberty 5 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

You will likely not be able to see my pictures but if you go back a few posts you will find a "fix" for that. Then you could have a better idea, visually, of what we did. I do remember the Lip Sync battles show on the Fascination but did not attend.

If you're coming to San Juan a day before and you plan to get to Window Cave (Cueva Ventana) be sure to hit the road by 1pm. It's about an hour ride to the cave and, while they close at 5pm, weekends are popular times and it's best experienced without being short on time.

In a nutshell, we rented a car and went to a few beaches to snorkel and a few other places. Barbados we spent the day at the Boatyard beach bar. St. Lucia we did the awesome Spencer Ambrose Land and Sea tour. St Kitts we toured the island with Thenford Grey's outfit and ended with shopping in St Martin, although on a previous trip I went to Maho to see the planes land and feel them talking off.

This is very old.

Yet you felt the urge to come in and comment. You could've just scrolled to the next thread. The poster before you found my review, old as it might be, useful which is the whole point of taking the time to do one. But just in case you didn't know, the ship doing this itinerary has not changed for around three years and apart from the seasonal inclusion of Dominica amd Antigua on some sailings, the itinerary has been the same for well over 10 years. So other than the changes done during dry dock this past February, I'm guessing that this review as well as others done around the same time or since, is still quite relevant.

You don't agree?? Fine.... just click on the next thread.

Yet you felt the urge to come in and comment. You could've just scrolled to the next thread. The poster before you found my review, old as it might be, useful which is the whole point of taking the time to do one. But just in case you didn't know, the ship doing this itinerary has not changed for around three years and apart from the seasonal inclusion of Dominica amd Antigua on some sailings, the itinerary has been the same for well over 10 years. So other than the changes done during dry dock this past February, I'm guessing that this review as well as others done around the same time or since, is still quite relevant.

You don't agree?? Fine.... just click on the next thread.

Well said! Amazing those who cannot find the scroll button. I always search for similar itineraries when planning my trips.

Well said! Amazing those who cannot find the scroll button. I always search for similar itineraries when planning my trips.

Yes, I agree! :) This is one itinerary that doesn't seem to get a lot of attention as far as reviews go (not as many) since it's not as popular as the itineraries out of FL and TX. I know several ships have been on this route within the past 10 years (Victory, Valor, Liberty, and now Fascination), but the ports are the same so any review (present or past) is still valid for great ideas and information. This is our favorite itinerary, hands down, and even though we've done it twice in the past 5 years, I'm hoping to do it again soon since there are still so many things to do and places to see on each island. Stinger-pr...I know I've mentioned it before, but you have some of the best pictures and I always enjoy your reviews and love seeing the pop up again...and the "fix" is still working on my end since I can still see your pictures. :)

Holly