Diamond members on Anthem :happy hour"

treasurer

Hi,

I have been reading that the Diamond Club may now be only opened to D+ members. Those of you recently on board--Is this true? Do they still give 3 vouchers for drinks at other bars?

Thanks. We will be on Anthem in 4 weeks.

Last time we were on the Anthem back in Sept, we still got to use the CL lounge as well as the Diamond lounge as D+ members.

The DL is pretty big, and has a huge overflow area, so I doubt that they would close it to just D+ members. Unless there were thousands of D members....

(and yes, still get the 3 vouchers. used them a lot in 270)

I'm curious as to where folks are reading that the Diamond Lounge on Anthem might not be open to Diamond members. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm reading that the Concierge Lounge on Anthem is still open to D+, so it would make sense that the Diamond Lounge is still open to Diamonds.

so yes, they give the vouchers, but is the Diamond club closed to Diamond members...

Not at all as there is an overflow into the Music Hall, it is open to Diamond members and above, enjoy :)

Hi,

I have been reading that the Diamond Club may now be only opened to D+ members. Those of you recently on board--Is this true? Do they still give 3 vouchers for drinks at other bars?

Recently off Anthem, the Diamond lounge has been and still is, open to Diamond members and above. The CL has been and still is, open to D+ and above and Suite guests. Nothing has changed. Three drinks are loaded on your seapass if you chose to have them at a bar instead of the lounge.

Have a wonderful cruise, we're also on Anthem again next month :D

I'm curious as to where folks are reading that the Diamond Lounge on Anthem might not be open to Diamond members. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm reading that the Concierge Lounge on Anthem is still open to D+, so it would make sense that the Diamond Lounge is still open to Diamonds.

I have no idea myself where people are read this information about the Diamond Lounge being closed to Diamond members.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

We are on the Anthem right now and the diamond lounge is open and overflowing into the music hall. I don't find the diamond lounge fun at all and would rather have my three drinks in Bolero,s, where they have a great salsa band or the piano bar. The diamond lounge has unlimited drinks, that's the only plus in my opinion.

Hi,

On Anthem now. There are 850 Diamond/D+/Pinnacle on board. The Diamond Lounge on Deck 4 is alive and well. It overflows into the Music Hall. We also get three drink vouchers (5-8:30 PM). D+ and Pinnacle are also allowed to use the Concierge Lounge (Suites Lounge) at the aft of Deck 12. The Diamond Lounge/Music Hall on the first night was very crowded but since then it has been fine. The service has been very good. Plenty of food and drinks.