Embark lunch MDR with luggage ?

Z3RACERGIRL

We had the lunch in the MDR on embarkation day last month on the Equinox. The staff had pushed a few tables to one side just beyond the entrance and passengers were leaving their luggage there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I experienced the same process on Infinity in November.

Thank you all. The MDR just seemed a little tight on space for everyone to be shlepping luggage around. Glad to know they have set aside an area to park it. Trying to plan ahead for tomorrow. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our carry ons contain our cruise paperwork, meds and jewelry so I would not leave them at that table...our carry-on wheelies are not large and could easily fit someplace without blocking things up., They worked out ok in the buffet...now that we no longer had Bistro as a viable lunch option,,..and have also taken them to AQ spa cafe

Still booking AQ but thinking about Concierge next time around depending on price and BLU menus...,

Concierge class can have lunch in MDR now in lieu of buffet, but surely people aren't dragging carry ons through the dining room like you see at the buffet. Any recent travelers with insight?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where are they going to put them????

Thank you all. The MDR just seemed a little tight on space for everyone to be shlepping luggage around. Glad to know they have set aside an area to park it. Trying to plan ahead for tomorrow.

Where are they going to put them????

There is plenty of open space as relatively few people eat lunch in the MDR on embarkation day, mostly just concierge and B2B passengers.

Even many of them don't eat there because the menu is very limited with few choices.

Most of the space in the room remains unused.

Edited by varoo