VIP Pearl Harbor

KruzeKrazy!

IF - and it's only an IF - cost was not a consideration is there a "VIP/private" way to see Pearl Harbor and perhaps some of the related ship/submarine sights?

I've read a number of posts about low-cost/value options but was wondering about the other end of the spectrum.

We've been to all the islands before that our cruise stops at so will do more relaxing than running most places. So we are not trying to be elitist, cut the lines, etc. - just curious if we put all our excursion $ in one basket would it do any good at PH.

Thanks!

Have not heard of a VIP tour of all of Pearl Harbor, but they have a couple of VIP tours of the Missouri. Very nicely done, and in our opinion, definitely worth it. DW thought she would be bored, instead she really enjoyed it.

Thanks. Who is "they" that offer the Missouri VIP tours - the Missouri government operators themselves?

This:

https://www.ussmissouri.org/#

Looks like they have restructured the tours a little since we were there. But the more expensive tour sounds similar to what we did. In our case, it was us, one other couple, and a guide.

The tours have changed since we paid extra for a more the in depth tour which included coffee & dessert in the admiral's wardroom.

I'm not aware of any other type of VIP tours at PH but once stayed a couple of days with an USAF officer buddy who gave me a tour of Hickam AFB & Pearl Harbor. I'd seen portions of PH while in the USN but seeing the bullet riddled buildings at Hickam was an interesting experience.