Gala Nights Question

PCruzer

Since they were not present in the Star Princess's Showroom on that evening, these posters seem to be unable to understand how this t-shirt, shorts, flip-flop clad couple sitting next to me appeared in comparison with, not just with me formally attired, but with all of the other Star Princess guests seated around me who were perfectly dressed in attire that properly suited the requested Dress Code for that evening on the Star Princess.

Did they have the right to enter the Showroom and enjoy the entertainment as much as those of us who honored the Dress Code for the evening? Of course. Was their selection of attire in doing so being respectful of their fellow guests? I don't think so. To me, that is the issue.

You are aware that the dress code only applies to the MDR? In effect, this couple was dressed completely IAW the dress code.

Gala night on our Eurodam TA in November. Man with Green Dickey work pants with suspenders and with a collered shirt walked into the MDR dining room and got a lot of looks from the dress code patrol.

He appeared to enjoy his dinner and I was so happy that he was enjoying his cruise and dining experience and good for him.

Who am I to judge?

Edited by aliaschief