Apologies

Goldeye

Why you ask? Hoping for someone to help me for posting jpeg files that are readable.

I sincerely would like to help you but I don't know myself. Hopefully someone will be civil to you and give you the help you requested. Most CCers love to help one another out.

I sincerely would like to help you but I don't know myself. Hopefully someone will be civil to you and give you the help you requested. Most CCers love to help one another out.

Agree!

I'm sure a nice regular poster will come along and give instructions. We would all enjoy seeing them.

Why you ask? Hoping for someone to help me for posting jpeg files that are readable.

I don't think the JPG files you post can be increased in size by you..

I looked at the Eurodam ones you posted- Then I hit view on my PC & then hit Zoom on the View menue...Then increased the JPG file up to 400..Each one was readable to me... I think the viewer has to increase the size to read them, but I could be wrong..

Most posters probably would not go through these steps though.

Have good pictures of the new 7 day menus, but can't post them properly.

Are you using a laptop or an ipad or phone?

If you are using a laptop you have to go to an internet sharing photo engine like photobucket or shutterfly. If you have an ipad or phone, you can download tapatalk and pics are very easy to post from there. You just choose.

If you want some more help or if you would like me to post them here for you, just email me (just click where it says "email me" in my signature.

I know lots are very interested.

Thank you to all the good people trying to help. I will try the suggestions and try to repost. Incidentally, this was done on a laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am also thankful for the nice answers. I was wondering the same thing.

Edited by Tinknock50

Hi G,

I generally reduce my jpeg images to about 40% full size before sending. You can do this and save the new size under a different name - eg, change BBB.jpeg to BBB1.jpeg.

Then come back to this thread, click on the "quick Reply" icon and go to "Go advanced".

On the new menu you will see a paper clip icon.

Click that. It will allow you to upload files directly from your computer.

Hope this helps.

Ira