Harmony boarding process?

Can anyone walk me through the Harmony boarding process, if we get there early (11?). We are platinum.

Why I ask- our last few cruises had super quick boarding when we got there at 11 (stand in short line, check in, wait a few minutes, board ship).

On Allure, it was way different... 4 of us boarded together as "no status" (long story :(). We got there at 11, waited in line, checked in, went into a giant room and sat down and waited forever. They finally called our group to board after an eternal wait...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On our cruise on the Allure in 2015, we arrived when they opened the terminal. We checked in and then proceeded upstairs. At the top of the stairs, one of the port check-in people checked our SeaPass and noted our status. We were then led to the area corresponding to our status. They were all roped off in different areas. When they began to board, they started with the Suites and then worked their way down. Each area was lead orderly to the Gangway. This was in Terminal 18 in Port Everglades. I assume it's still done the same way.

Edited by EMBFlyer

On our cruise on the Allure in 2015, we arrived when they opened the terminal. We checked in and then proceeded upstairs. At the top of the stairs, one of the port check-in people checked our SeaPass and noted our status. We were then led to the area corresponding to our status. They were all roped off in different areas. When they began to board, they started with the Suites and then worked their way down. Each area was lead orderly to the Gangway. This was in Terminal 18 in Port Everglades. I assume it's still done the same way.

Harmony is done exactly the same way.

Anyone know what they're doing for Oasis in PC?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I'm Diamond and my daughter and her kids are Platinum. We have 2 cabins between the 4 of us. What are the chances they be allowed to wait in the Diamond area with me? Thank you!

Depends on port personnel. Worst case is you stay in the Platinum area. Difference of maybe 5 minutes.

Debitoo- here is my long story about Allure. 5 of us were traveling. DH and I are gold. Brother in law was supposed to be gold, but he forgot to sign up for crown and anchor, and he didn't show up as gold (we fixed this later). The boarding person said- "since at least half of you aren't gold, your group cannot board with gold". However, on Independence, 1 was platinum, 2 were gold, 1 was no status, and they let us stand in line and board as platinum!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'll second the comments that it's up to the port staff. I found that the ones that worked the Harmony over Thanksgiving were the typical cranky ladies guarding the chairs and sections. We were sat in our section and told to take our DD(5) over to the kids area to get her wrist band. Ok sounds good. I take her over to get the band and come back no less than 5 minutes later and the same woman that sat us and told us to go get the band asks for BOTH of our cards to allow us to sit where we were sitting.

I'm not sure if I feel bad or not for those working in the port. I know they don't work for RCI. Some are nice but our experience has been they are mostly unhappy. Especially in port everglades.

They board with everyone else. We sat in platinum and we had a lady on an electric scooter next to us waiting to board.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Those in wheelchairs in terminal 18 are boarded first with suites and pinnacles. That was how it was on Allure in Sept There is a separate area for those in wheelchairs. Please inquire of one of the agents there.

Edited by emmy