Specialty Dining Package

shof515

how does the specialty dining package work in the a la carte places like Cagney and La cucina, does the package include teppanyaki?

When you check in, tell the host/hostess you are using your SDP. Then order as many apps, sides, desserts as you wish and one entree. When they bring the bill they will have zeroed out all the a la carte charges so your bill is zero.

• 9 months later...
Yes to both

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on the Epic next month and we chose dining and beverage under Free at Sea promotion. I was wondering about having a drink in the main dinning room. Would we be able to do this? Are there certain venues where we can't utilize the unlimited beverages?

We are on the Epic next month and we chose dining and beverage under Free at Sea promotion. I was wondering about having a drink in the main dinning room. Would we be able to do this? Are there certain venues where we can't utilize the unlimited beverages?

The dining and beverage programs are separate. You can have both or one without the other. The beverage package gets you unlimited drinks (aside from the exclusions), up to $15 in value each, anywhere on the ship. The dining program gets you a certain number of specialty restaurant meals included. So you can get both and get free drinks all night while eating your free meal. You can also get free drinks all night at various bars, the free restaurants, theater, etc.

Unlimited sides/desserts? Really? No $ limit? If you have the UBP, would this same meal then include unlimited wine/cocktails??

The UBP include unlimited wine and/or cocktails under $15 wherever you order them.

How about when travelling with kids (6,13)? We have 3 day dining packages for adulds, was included. Should we get for kids too?

If the kids would eat off the kids menu, they can order from that for free. If you go to a la carte options and they aren't big eaters they can order just an app and dessert, or whatever amount is right for them, and pay as they go. If they want a full meal off the adult menu then they are probably better off with their own SDP packages.