Current movies on Reflection or S class

coloradosmom

Equinox is the only ship that we have been on that has on demand fairly new movies for free. Most don't even have a movie channel anymore unless you count tbs / Tnt so rent away. You can rent a pay per view movie. I think they were $15 last we checked. We also love to watch movies in the room or even better at an outdoor screen :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Smallfamily

We download movies to my iPad from Amazon Video. They came in handy when on the Summit this past Fall. The same 3 movies played over and over on our stateroom TV. This for a 14 night cruise! :(

We wil be on the Reflection in May for a B2B cruise. Having a better movie choice will be great. Does the Reflection have the outdoor movie screen? We did take advantage of that a few times on the Summit. Again, the movies were not that great, but it was fun.

On Equinox in October we couldn't believe how few movies there were available. In 2015 on Eclipse we probably had close to 2 dozen FREE newer movies to choose from... on Equinox we had less than 5....

Don't know if that's the new trend or not but since we were on a transatlantic it was more of a factor than it would be on a port intensive cruise.....

Edited by Gracie115

On Equinox in October we couldn't believe how few movies there were available. In 2015 on Eclipse we probably had close to 2 dozen FREE newer movies to choose from... on Equinox we had less than 5....

Don't know if that's the new trend or not but since we were on a transatlantic it was more of a factor than it would be on a port intensive cruise.....

There were more and better quality free movies available on our 11/15 cruise on Reflection than there were on our 11/16 Silhouette cruise

We download movies to my iPad from Amazon Video. They came in handy when on the Summit this past Fall. The same 3 movies played over and over on our stateroom TV. This for a 14 night cruise! :(

We wil be on the Reflection in May for a B2B cruise. Having a better movie choice will be great. Does the Reflection have the outdoor movie screen? We did take advantage of that a few times on the Summit. Again, the movies were not that great, but it was fun.

Just got off of the Reflection and they do no have a outdoor screen in fact none of them do ! I watched some of the free movies in my cabin and most of them were not great. The best one was "My big fat greek wedding 2 " Great for a little nap before dinner!

I was disappointed on the Reflection TA in Oct. to see very few decent movies available in cabin on TV. Most seemed to be available on pay per view at $15.00 per. Was not happy about this! More nickel and diming?

And even those were not good. :(

Just got off of the Reflection and they do no have a outdoor screen in fact none of them do ! I watched some of the free movies in my cabin and most of them were not great. The best one was "My big fat greek wedding 2 " Great for a little nap before dinner!

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Infinity has the new rooftop terrace with outdoor movies we loved it. Eclipse had an outdoor movie at the pool we didn't go was told they used some sort of pull down screen. Eclipse had about 8 free movies on demand and they played some great ones in the movie theatre :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off the Eclipse. Free movies included... Me before You and Café Society(both good movies for us) . The comedy with "the Rock" and Kevin Hart I forget the name was one we had seen before. All the rest like Jungle Book, Star Trek and the like were more geared to younger people.

We find the tv choices on Princess to be 100% better. But we don't cruise for that reason.;)