Recent reviews for Presumed Murdered?

newistcruiseaddict

I'm thinking of doing the Second City Murder Mystery luncheon in Le Bistro if it is offered on my upcoming Dawn cruise. I can't find and recent reviews. Is the food still terrible? Still a disorganized mess?

I love Second City...but I don't want to waste precious cruise time if it isn't worth it!

I'm thinking of doing the Second City Murder Mystery luncheon in Le Bistro if it is offered on my upcoming Dawn cruise. I can't find and recent reviews. Is the food still terrible? Still a disorganized mess? I love Second City...but I don't want to waste precious cruise time if it isn't worth it!

The food has never been terrible. And it has never been a disorganized mess. The show follows a general plot line, but, as an improv show, it is driven by audience feedback.

Therein lies your problem.

Not particularly. The reason most people use this site is for vacation planning. All information comes from other cruisers so therefore ALL info is inherently biased. All reviews I saw for 2014 (the last I could find posted related to this event) were negative. If they had been 50/50 I would never have posted this question.... because from what I have seen, many people that take the time to post reviews have had a negative experience and may not have given their review otherwise. But usually I find at least a few positive posts...

We enjoyed it on the Gem a few years ago, the food was average, the improv was well done, big SC fans. It is lunch on a sea day, not sure what you might miss.

Thank you for the info! Its nice to ask a question and get an answer vs condescending tones and nasty attitudes. :rolleyes:

We enjoyed it on the Gem a few years ago, the food was average, the improv was well done, big SC fans. It is lunch on a sea day, not sure what you might miss.

You make a great point. On a sea day its very tempting to book something out of the ordinary. I did Presumed Murdered many years ago on Epic. I think it was only $10 or $15 back then. The cast of Second City is so talented. You can definitely get better food and desserts at the buffet. The show was ok but I don't think I would do it again. I loved watching the characters but I have seen much better Improv from Second City at free shows on NCL. You have to pay attention and they allow the audience to ask questions. I don't think this is for kids (not because of language or adult themes) but there is no way kids can follow the show. When it came question time, the kids would ask questions that had nothing to do with the show and the whole thing kind of bogged down. I would not go to another show but glad I got to experience it.