Hot Dog Cart

JUSRN

AFAIK, simply answer is no. There is just one hotdog cart onboard and exclusive for the Breakaway.

Trust me, you aren't going to miss it - they serve plenty of hotdogs in the buffet and at O'Sheehan's (haven't been to a pool cookout lately - pretty sure NCL serve them up as well, or at least used to do it). Late night, you can order it, for a "nominal fee for delivery", from Room Services - along with other hot items.

AFAIK, simply answer is no. There is just one hotdog cart onboard and exclusive for the Breakaway.

Trust me, you aren't going to miss it - they serve plenty of hotdogs in the buffet and at O'Sheehan's (haven't been to a pool cookout lately - pretty sure NCL serve them up as well, or at least used to do it). Late night, you can order it, for a "nominal fee for delivery", from Room Services - along with other hot items.

Osheehans hotdogs are yummmmm!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The hotdog cart on the Breakaway was the long established name brand of hotdogs in the New York/New Jersey area. Sabrett I believe. Though when I was on the Breakaway last November the cart was rarely open for business. Every time I went to the deck where it was supposed to be it was stowed against the bulkhead like it was never serving any hotdogs during that cruise. I was hoping to get a few as they don't have this brand in florida unless you buy the no casing type. Probably just on the Breakaway because it is out of NY.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

There is not a hotdog cart on the Escape, but there is a hot dog station. It's on the left side of the main pool bar as your facing it. It's only open during the afternoon. They always have the name of the server on the sign: Like "sally's" hot dogs. I can't remember if the getaway has that or not.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

There is not a hotdog cart on the Escape, but there is a hot dog station. It's on the left side of the main pool bar as your facing it. It's only open during the afternoon. They always have the name of the server on the sign: Like "sally's" hot dogs. I can't remember if the getaway has that or not.

I didn't know about the hot dog station. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

does the breakaway still have the hot dog cart?.i am hoping to see it again next year. i enjoyed it the first time i was on it

I just got off the BA and the Sabrett's carts are still there! There were actually two carts we found set up during the second sea day outside O'Sheehan's and directly below on Deck 6.

No relish, but lots of mustard and sauerkraut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually would prefer the hot dog

I've actually been to processing plants and witnessed what hot dogs are made from...lips, tongue, snout and other variety meats.

In the study linked below, 2% contained human DNA...

http://www.delish.com/food-news/a44470/study-finds-some-seriously-unsettling-ingredients-in-hot-dogs/

I've actually been to processing plants and witnessed what hot dogs are made from...lips, tongue, snout and other variety meats.

In the study linked below, 2% contained human DNA...

http://www.delish.com/food-news/a44470/study-finds-some-seriously-unsettling-ingredients-in-hot-dogs/

Human DNA? So maybe some monkey in there? LOL

I just got off the BA and the Sabrett's carts are still there! There were actually two carts we found set up during the second sea day outside O'Sheehan's and directly below on Deck 6.

No relish, but lots of mustard and sauerkraut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent! Thanks for the update! Sabrett make a great sautéed onion for their dogs that's very tasty too, but the mustard and kraut will work anytime.