A little fun

Tahitianbigkahuna

I believe we will get the chance to snap a few pictures together on pur next cruise.

I look forward to it. Can you write a note to my wife saying that I need a new D5 before the trip? Of course, if I buy that I won't be able to cruise next year!:eek:

Edited by MotuIslander

I look forward to it. Can you write a note to my wife saying that I need a new D5 before the trip? Of course, if I buy that I won't be able to cruise next year!:eek:

HA!

I think not, that would mean you will have a slightly superior camera for landscape than I will have, well slightly superior in a few areas but my Canon will shine in a few other areas. Hopefully I'll have my new Canon early this year ........ most of my photos I share on here were taken with a consumer grade cropped sensor camera and a kit lens. I do have a newer full frame to bring but I really want a new 5D4 before we cruise.

The last picture was taken on Bora Bora from the marina area, just next to where the PG tender does the drop off / pick up. When you are at Bora Bora you will notice a tree just next to where the PG crew sets up a canopy. Sure the picture was composed to not show much of the marina and a telephoto lens was used to compress the picture a bit to pull in the PG.

I'll post a new picture tomorrow morning, have a good night :)

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

I thought they waived the single supplement for some cabins. I'm not single but I've seen singles being taken good care of and having a great time.
I inquired to PG customer service about this and the price of the cabin doesn't look like the single supplement was waived:( I will have to look into other ships that go here, maybe the freighter that carries passengers? Edited by cjcruiser27
spelling