A little fun

Tahitianbigkahuna

Hey TBK what other recommendations do you have for the Cooks and Society Islands route since it appears that you have done this cruise a few times?

Here's our ideas for our trip right now:

1 Day at Le Meridien Pre-Cruise (this is a Friday so I'm thinking the food trucks if it is easy to get there).

Huahine:

Torn between Picnic and some form of land tour. You mentioned Huahine Iti here. Do you have photos or information on this?

Aitutaki:

One Foot Island/Lagoon Cruise... pretty set on this just have to decide with PG or Tekking

Rarotonga:

We have a car rented and want to see Maire Nui Garden, Titikaveka Beach, Muri Beach, and Avarua Market.... am I missing anything here?

Bora Bora:

Day trip to Thalasso for the Bora Bora resort experience (This seems significant considering I may never actually experience a Bora Bora resort otherwise).

Vaitaipe (Is there a lot of shopping here?)

Bloody Mary's

Bora Bora Motu

Helicopter Tour

Taha'a:

This one is easy... we are all huge fans of a private island day so no need to look any further.

Moorea:

Rent a car to see Belvedere, Temae, Green Pearl (the golf fan in me wants a South Pacific Golf Shirt haha), Jus De Fruits, Toatea Lookout

Catajet Tour

You want to exchange emails my email is Begolfer33@aol.com

I sent you an email ;)

This picture was taken on Aitutaki, in particular One Foot Island. For you that don't remember Survivor Cook Islands was held on Aitutaki. When you take tours either ship or private you probably will walk on many of the motus where the tribes lived or competitions were held. Aitutaki is where "Exile" island was held, it is the small motu you see when standing on the west side of One Foot Island.

The British version of Survivor (shipwrecked) was held on a motu in Aitutaki. The motu you can see to the North while on One Foot Island in the motu where it all began.

i-4QmTwbm-L.jpg

I'll post a new picture tomorrow.

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

Location of the last picture is the Intercontinental Resort on Tahiti. An overwater fare on the left, the island of Moorea 11 miles away on the right. A lovely sunset, very typical of French Polynesia, wish I was there right now ...

I'll post another tomorrow, have a good evening ... :)

Too easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, an easy one for returners, will be fun to read some of the newbie guesses.

All those trips to FP and we only took a good still camera last year, prior to that we woulds snap a few with our video camera, 1.2mp, ugg

Will be nice to snap a bunch more this year with a good camera and lenses