Diamond Lounge on Harmony

susan bt

We are diamond members and have been on allure twice & oasis twice. We were able to get our comp drinks in any of the bars between the hours of 5:00 & 7:00. Is it the same on Harmony? Priscilla
Diamond coupon drinks hours are the same as the Diamond Lounge Happy hours. IME the DL happy hours commence 3.5 hours prior to late traditional dining, and continue until late traditional dining. Since I think Harmony has 8:30 dining, coupons should be good from 5 - 8:30.

We have been able to use coupons everywhere except robot bar

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the 12-10 and 12-17 Harmony sailings, and according to the letter in our room, the drink vouchers could not be used in the Bionic Bar or the Rising Tide Bar.

Some questions about the Diamond Lounge on Harmony:

Are coffee and light breakfast items available in the morning? What time?

Are appetizers available in the evening along with the drinks?

:)

Coffee and Tea all day, breakfast items unit 10:30.

20161217_083652.jpg.1bc46c9fd82ed55e3d6a713c84168cca.jpg

20161219_085938.jpg.eaffc47aae6aac0d140a9678a22a9dbd.jpg

20161219_085945.jpg.c249cbb83018e024fb2669dfbe3a6edf.jpg

20161219_090004.jpg.340e7afe6dd7c021e2f157d3cfe3c6b9.jpg

Do you receive drink vouchers or are the comp drinks loaded onto the sea pass on Harmony? On our oasis & allure sailings our comp drinks were preloaded onto our seapass each night. Priscilla

Do you receive drink vouchers or are the comp drinks loaded onto the sea pass on Harmony? On our oasis & allure sailings our comp drinks were preloaded onto our seapass each night. Priscilla

Loaded on the SeaPass card.

We have been able to use coupons everywhere except robot bar

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have yet to go on a ship with the Bionic Bar, you would think it would be easy for the computer to process the Diamond drink the same way the computer automatically knows about your Diamond discount when you buy an internet package. Maybe they don't want the Bionic bar to become a defacto Diamond Lounge? I don't know how crowded those bars have been.

I have yet to go on a ship with the Bionic Bar, you would think it would be easy for the computer to process the Diamond drink the same way the computer automatically knows about your Diamond discount when you buy an internet package. Maybe they don't want the Bionic bar to become a defacto Diamond Lounge? I don't know how crowded those bars have been.

On harmony it was never crowded anytime we walked by, maybe 6 to 12 people and half of them just watching, waiting on someone to buy a drink so they could watch the robots. On our Harmoney cruise the coupons could not be used here and the rtb. The drinks here are a slight prem, so maybe that's why no coupons

Priscilla, ALL the Royal Caribbean ships have the vouchers on your SeaPass card.

We usually pick a bar/lounge that accepts the preloaded comp drinks. If you go to the same bar & tip the servers they get to know you & they treat you well. Wink & a nod 👍 I'm a vodka martini drinker & my DH is a beer drinker. The vodka they offer is not a favorite but it's ok. My DH does not drink Budweiser or most American beers but they do offer Heineken he's ok with that. Hope this was helpful. Priscilla

Thanks for all the info. We're sailing Harmony in 2017. On Oasis the Diamond lounge overlooked the Boardwalk. What a wonderful view! I'm sad to hear they didn't do the same on Harmony.

so they moved it?

we were on Oasis the 1st year it came out & the diamond lounge was in a no window room across from the comedy club.

so they moved it?

we were on Oasis the 1st year it came out & the diamond lounge was in a no window room across from the comedy club.

When Oasis was built the dedicated DL accessible by your Sea Pass was on Deck 6 with a balcony overlooking the fore end of the Promenade. Quite often this area was too small for the Happy Hours crowd, and the Diamond HH was held in Blaze (a nightclub across from the Comedy Club). During the 2014 drydock the Oasis DL was moved to what had been (and is now) the small starboard Deck 4 Dining Room just forward of and connecting to the MDR (at the same time the small forward portside Deck 4 Dining Room became Izumi). When Dynamic Dining was not implemented on Oasis, the MDR did not have sufficient room for Traditional Dining (Traditional demands a dedicated chair for every 2 passengers, DD and MTD can squeeze more passengers into one seating place, by turning many tables 3 times). Within a few months the Deck 4 DL reverted to being part of the MDR and the DL was moved to the former Concierge Lounge on Deck 11 & 12 overlooking the Boardwalk. The Concierge Lounge function disappeared in the 2014 drydock when the Viking Crown Lounge was turned into the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen. Wonderland had been scheduled to go into this Deck 11 & 12 space, but that never happened. When Harmony was built, their DL was put on Deck 4 where Oasis and Allure have the Comedy Club, and the Comedy Club moved to the larger "Blaze" area across the hall. So at least for now the DL on Oasis and Allure is on Decks 11 & 12 overlooking the Boardwalk, but if I had to bet, I'd bet that in the 2019/2020 drydocks the O&A DL will be moved to Deck 4 probably configured like Harmony, freeing the Boardwalk view for Wonderland (or some other revenue center). Stay tuned for the continuing saga of the wandering DL.:p

Thom

What deck and dining room do guests with MTD use on Harmony?

It seems almost impossible for Diamond members to use DL, if they have early dining. It would be nicer if DL was located closer to MDR. Even better if they served drinks and snack foods from 10:00 pm - 12:00 am, when many guests are looking for quiet place to enjoy a drink and snack, before retiring for the night.

• 1 month later...
What deck and dining room do guests with MTD use on Harmony?

It seems almost impossible for Diamond members to use DL, if they have early dining. It would be nicer if DL was located closer to MDR. Even better if they served drinks and snack foods from 10:00 pm - 12:00 am, when many guests are looking for quiet place to enjoy a drink and snack, before retiring for the night.

MTD deck 5 and maybe four. The new DL is on 4 where the comedy club used to be. I don't think Royal will ever change happy hour to late night. You either have the get a suite and Costal Kitchen or get Pinnacle status[emoji12][emoji12]. Otherwise 5-8:30 are the only free drinks you'll get[emoji12][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk