VIDEO CRUISE REVIEW: Celebrity Equinox December 9-19, 2016

BILL-WI

Thanks for watching both videos! You are correct there were not 10,000 steps in 2015...But Rosie got a Fitbit and the rest is history. :):):)

When you are departing the ship in February, we will be getting back on for the Mardi Gras cruise.

BILL

We leave the 10th and return for you to board. We have a few people on our cruise doing B2B, starting with us and then joining you.

I have a friend that purchased the Fitbit and no more needs to be said.... :D

Really nice video Bill, saves me from having to do something myself. We appreciated the help with the Calabaza tour, never would have found it w/o you. We loved Murano and had preferred 5 dinner pkg, did you use your pkg just for lunches? We would have liked to go to Murano more Fido you just like it so much that you book nights independent of the pkg? We passed your favorite bar many times but never seemed to have time to stop....next time! Thanks again for te video memory. Debbie & Dennis

Really nice video Bill, saves me from having to do something myself. We appreciated the help with the Calabaza tour, never would have found it w/o you. We loved Murano and had preferred 5 dinner pkg, did you use your pkg just for lunches? We would have liked to go to Murano more Fido you just like it so much that you book nights independent of the pkg? We passed your favorite bar many times but never seemed to have time to stop....next time! Thanks again for te video memory. Debbie & Dennis

Thanks for watching. We purchased the ultimate dinning package which gave us dinner each night in a specialty restaurant of our choice and both lunches that were offered on sea days. Next time try the World Class Bar...

BILL

What a beautiful video. Thank you so much for sharing :)

After 25 cruises this will be our first on Celebrity. Really looking forward to it!

Very excited about our 3 day stop in New Orleans.

So not sure what to expect, this helped us picture the ship somewhat.

Thank you again!

Happy Cruising

DonnaF :D

What a beautiful video. Thank you so much for sharing :)

After 25 cruises this will be our first on Celebrity. Really looking forward to it!

Very excited about our 3 day stop in New Orleans.

So not sure what to expect, this helped us picture the ship somewhat.

Thank you again!

Happy Cruising

DonnaF :D

Thanks for the very kind words and for watching. Oddly enough, we will be on the Equinox again, next month, and stopping in New Orleans for the Mardi Gras. It should be a blast.

We will be on the Equinox next month. Thanks so much for this video.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for watching. Any chance you are on the Mardi Gras cruise?

BILL

From December 7-19, 2016 DW, Rosie, and I took a cruise vacation. I made a short (15 min) video of the whole trip. Hope you enjoy watching, almost as much, as we enjoyed taking the trip.:):):)

BILL

Outstanding ! Thanks for sharing and helping fill the gap until we sail away in 17 days :-) Much appreciated.

Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed your video and commentary.

Thanks for the kind words and for watching...

Outstanding ! Thanks for sharing and helping fill the gap until we sail away in 17 days :-) Much appreciated.

Thanks for watching and have a great cruise!:)

BILL