VIDEO CRUISE REVIEW: Celebrity Equinox December 9-19, 2016

BILL-WI

From December 7-19, 2016 DW, Rosie, and I took a cruise vacation. I made a short (15 min) video of the whole trip. Hope you enjoy watching, almost as much, as we enjoyed taking the trip.:):):)

BILL

Excellent.Thank you for taking us along on your Cruise.

From December 7-19, 2016 DW, Rosie, and I took a cruise vacation. I made a short (15 min) video of the whole trip. Hope you enjoy watching, almost as much, as we enjoyed taking the trip.:):):)

BILL

Very nice video Bill:) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday and our on the Equinox on Monday:) We are excited and we have reservations for a couple of the specialty dining packages as well. You missed a couple of snow storms so you were in a great place. This will be a great time to go and get away from the cold as we are going down a day early and spending a couple of days after. We may try to make a video as you did and when we get back I will try to figure it out to post:) Once again thanks for that video and it was great!!!

Excellent.Thank you for taking us along on your Cruise.

Thank you for watching.

Very nice video Bill:) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday and our on the Equinox on Monday:) We are excited and we have reservations for a couple of the specialty dining packages as well. You missed a couple of snow storms so you were in a great place. This will be a great time to go and get away from the cold as we are going down a day early and spending a couple of days after. We may try to make a video as you did and when we get back I will try to figure it out to post:) Once again thanks for that video and it was great!!!

Trust me, we did not MISS a thing about the 2 snowstorms while we were gone! :D:D I know you will have a great time on Equinox...great ship with a great crew! Have a blast!

BILL

Thank you for watching.

Trust me, we did not MISS a thing about the 2 snowstorms while we were gone! :D:D I know you will have a great time on Equinox...great ship with a great crew! Have a blast!

BILL

I get it but we have a real nice day today then it going to get cold. You are correct though as we will have a great time:)

Jeff

Great job Bill. Thankx for sharing it.

Thanks, and I loved your life review!

Wonderful video!! Loved it! We embark aboard the Equinox in one week. Can't wait! [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It will be worth the wait. Make sure to stop by the World Class Bar....and thanks for watching!

BILL

Thanks for sharing your video. Enjoyed very much! [emoji41]

Thanks for watching...

Great video! Thanks for sharing

Thanks for watching...

Another excellent video Bill!:)

Thanks for watching...

Thanks for sharing the great video.

Thanks for watching...

thanks Bill, I truly enjoyed the video

Thanks for watching...

Great video! Thanks for sharing! Jan. 9 for me!

Thanks for watching...I was originally booked on the Jan 9 cruise, but plans changed...Have a great cruise:)

BILL

Bill we will be on the Equinox in 1 month & I only have 1 question. HOW DID YOU MANAGE to get such a pretty lady & leave her alone while you took the video??

Just kidding I can see why you took pics of her, I have been married 60 years & my wife still looks like centerfold.

george35

Thank you for sharing. Reminded us our cruise this past November...

What kind of video "montage" do you use? it's very dynamic.

Thanks again

Thanks for watching. I use a software program called ProShow Producer 6.0

GOOOOOD Video;)

Thanks for watching...

Loved it!! Especially the "good mornings"!! Thanks so much for posting. We'll be on the Equinox next week.

Have a great cruise!

Loved the review; now I REALLY can't wait for my cruise in 40 days (not that I'm counting).

Have a great time on the Mardi Gras cruise !!!

George

Thanks for watching and have a great cruise. I know we will LOVE Mardi Gras!

Bill we will be on the Equinox in 1 month & I only have 1 question. HOW DID YOU MANAGE to get such a pretty lady & leave her alone while you took the video??

Just kidding I can see why you took pics of her, I have been married 60 years & my wife still looks like centerfold.

george35

Thanks for watching and have a great cruise. As for Rosie, I have said for years that I am a very lucky guy! Congrats to you on 60 years!

Bill, that was awesome. Getting us in the mood for our Mardi Gras cruise!!! We will want suggestions on what to drink in the world class bar. :)

Thanks for watching. The World Class Bar...easy answer...after a week of tireless testing Rosie and I agreed our favorite drink was...EL DON JULIO!:) BUT...we will test again next time!:D

31914549765_1a926c1f54_c.jpg

BILL

george35

Best, most smile-inducing comment I've read on CC in a very long while! Made me laugh and had to share with my non-CC DH... 13 years together and 10+ married, hope in 50 years he thinks I look like a centerfold! (Heck, I hope that for 5 years from now!)

Fantastic video, really enjoyed watching both. The taps at the end made me laugh. We sail Equinox in February and looking forward to it more every time I see reviews like this

By the way..... No 10,000 steps in 2015???? :D

Thanks for watching both videos! You are correct there were not 10,000 steps in 2015...But Rosie got a Fitbit and the rest is history. :):):)

When you are departing the ship in February, we will be getting back on for the Mardi Gras cruise.

BILL