Can"t Print XPress Pass

teacherman

I have been on many cruises and done on-line check in many times. A few days ago, I completed on-line check-in for a cruise in February. No problem until I got to the page saying I am ready to print the XPress Pass. I hit "send to printer" and my computer light seems to show something is "happening" but nothing does. I then tried "right click" and hit print, and I get an XPress Pass printed on top of the "congratulations" page so that you can't read it. Is anyone else having this issue? I called Celebrity and they said wait a couple hours and try again, as they THOUGHT it was a problem with their system.

My printer works on everything else I am printing. I am not a tech expert. I have tied several times over 3 days and it won't print correctly. Other than calling them again, which I will, does anyone have another suggestion. Thank you and Happy Holiday season to all.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. You have 1 1/2 months to print it out. If you still can't get it to print, just head to the pier on sail date. You'll just have a couple of more pieces of paper to fill out and may take you an additional 5 minutes at check in.

We recently had the same problem. Called Celebrity and it appears there has been a change to their system. You have to answer the two questions below the xpress print icon and then it should go through. Otherwise call and they will walk you through it.

I have been on many cruises and done on-line check in many times. A few days ago, I completed on-line check-in for a cruise in February. No problem until I got to the page saying I am ready to print the XPress Pass. I hit "send to printer" and my computer light seems to show something is "happening" but nothing does. I then tried "right click" and hit print, and I get an XPress Pass printed on top of the "congratulations" page so that you can't read it. Is anyone else having this issue? I called Celebrity and they said wait a couple hours and try again, as they THOUGHT it was a problem with their system.

My printer works on everything else I am printing. I am not a tech expert. I have tied several times over 3 days and it won't print correctly. Other than calling them again, which I will, does anyone have another suggestion. Thank you and Happy Holiday season to all.

Are you able to email the Xpress Pass?

If so, you may want to try emailing yourself a copy.

Often when I am unable to print a document, I email a copy of it to myself and then print it from the email attachment.

I had tried for a week to print the Pass. No luck. I finally called them and they walked me thru it. If I recall, I was able to print by going to Already Booked after I signed in. I was told to avoid the Reservation that automatically appeared under the sign in. I could not print from Manage My Reservation. Good luck.