Ncl jade

cruise9876kend

• 1 month later...

Outdoor dining aft of the buffet, has its own omlette station etc, very nice spot in decent weather.

Buffet had crepe station in the evenings, yum.

The little bar opposite Cagney's was quiet and had a nice view but I believe it's to be changed to one of the pay restaurants, Moderno I think.

Have a great trip:)

Eat at jasmine - it's free. It's Chinese; there is an upcharge sushi menu but anything that's listed in the menu without a price is free and it was really good.

Second Bali high bar; was our favorite outdoor bar. Bartenders were good and friendly and never a long wait

We liked the champagne/martini bar area; after 6 they had live music every night and lots of seating. Wait service was spotty though so we usually just went to the bar to get our drinks.

Moderno and la cucina were our favorite meals; definitely recommend.

There's afternoon and late evening snacks everyday at the aft buffet; and that's the only place we found cookies.

Recommend making your specialty dinner reservations ahead; there wasn't much availability on the ship after the first day.

My favorite indoor spot on the ship, especially at sail away, was spinnaker's. Very front of the ship and wall to wall windows. Plus they had comfy seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Eat at jasmine - it's free. It's Chinese; there is an upcharge sushi menu but anything that's listed in the menu without a price is free and it was really good.

Second Bali high bar; was our favorite outdoor bar. Bartenders were good and friendly and never a long wait

We liked the champagne/martini bar area; after 6 they had live music every night and lots of seating. Wait service was spotty though so we usually just went to the bar to get our drinks.

Moderno and la cucina were our favorite meals; definitely recommend.

There's afternoon and late evening snacks everyday at the aft buffet; and that's the only place we found cookies.

Recommend making your specialty dinner reservations ahead; there wasn't much availability on the ship after the first day.

My favorite indoor spot on the ship, especially at sail away, was spinnaker's. Very front of the ship and wall to wall windows. Plus they had comfy seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! Great information! Sounds like l will be at the champagne bar nightly [emoji16]

Just off the Jade, the sauna and shower in the locker rooms inside the gyms are free to use as you please...The spa package is totally different, with a charge of course...While the locker room does have a sauna and a shower there is no comparison between the 2...

Enjoy your cruise, we thought that the Jade was a beautiful ship with an outstanding crew, should be even better after the "refurb"...Totally enjoyed our time on the Jade...

Rob

Just off on Monday. Totally agree with previous poster about jasmine garden. One of our best meals here. Service in Grand Pacific slower than in Alizars (IMO). Food on board excellent with a few minor exceptions-mostly temperature issues (not hot). Very impressed with size of cabin and layout, especially bathroom. One of the best of our 12 cruises incl Princess, celebrity and Royal. Staff very friendly - always a good morning or hello and seemed genuine. A few issues with getting our free perks, but everything eventually worked out okay. Hope she doesn't lose her charm in the drydock.