Laundry washer/dryer onboard the Spirit?

Aldy

The Gem had one when it was new which is ancient history now. I went to take my stuff out of the dryer and everything was gone. The machine was empty, so it wasn't someone taking it out to use the machine. I look around and spot a woman ironing my clothes. She thought they were her son-in-law's! I looked so smart for the rest of the cruise!

Edited by cruise pup

The Gem had one when it was new which is ancient history now. I went to take my stuff out of the dryer and everything was gone. The machine was empty, so it wasn't someone taking it out to use the machine. I look around and spot a woman ironing my clothes. She thought they were her son-in-law's! I looked so smart for the rest of the cruise!

This cracked me up. Hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The last time i was on NCL was 2009 so could someone tell me if you have to call housekeeping to get an iron and ironing board? I just can t remember.

Thanks!

Yes. Either call housekeeping or ask your cabin steward.

They'll pick it up again after an hour or two. You can't keep it.

Better yet, just have my DW pack for you. We always come back home with clothes that never get worn on vacation. No need to wash clothes.

Or keep cruising, when you get to Platinum, you get free laundry.

:cool::eek:

Platinum's free laundry is one bag special per cruise per platinum member.

Thankfully, there are no self-serve laundry facilities on any NCL ship. However, they do a very good job with stuff a bag laundry service for $19.99. It means you don't waste your time in the laundry room when you could be out enjoying your cruise.

have a great cruise,

"Waste" is relative to the person doing the laundry.... I love having a self serve laundry room because on that final sea day, I'm doing all laundry, reading my book and decompressing...... also, when I get home I'm not looking at a pile of dirty clothes and trying to play catch-up at work / home.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app