What happens to "old" Roll Calls?

georgiacat

I thought I would browse the Roll Calls for Caribbean Princess this past August, 2016 for the British Isles cruise (Tattoo information primary), and I cannot find the Roll Calls; they do not go back that far. What happens to them?

If anyone sailed then, I am interested in commentary on the Princess excursion for the Tattoo and information about private tour groups who attended the Tattoo.

I looked in the Reviews, but could not find what I was looking for. Any help out there?

The "roll call finder tool" will only list the ones for future cruises.

Ones for past cruises can be accessed through the main menu: just go to ROLL CALLS-->Princess Roll Calls-->Caribbean Princess Roll Calls and scroll down. They will be listed in descending order of last post rather than by date.

(Of course, to find a past roll call you participated in, just go to your posting history)

Edited by fishywood

There are still ones out there from 5 years ago. If you've subscribed to the roll call, go to that section of User CP and you should find a link to the one you are trying to access. I've referenced back to the older ones from time to time and that is an easy way to do it.

Thanks to cruisintoddler, I did reset the date options and was able to locate the thread. I have posted on it, and maybe with luck will find some information. Cruisecritic folks are most helpful. Thanks to all.

Sometimes members will never go back to the past roll call, so might not see your post. If there is a poster on it that might be able to help you, click on their username, and then click on 'find all post by...' You will be able to see where they are posting now, and you may be able to reach them by posting on that roll call or forum. EM