2017 DryDocks & 2018 Newly Released DryDock Dates

thecruiserofships

It looks like Carnival has 7 dry-docks planned for 2017 and 4 planned so far for 2018. Most of the dry-docks are about 2 weeks long, with the exception of the Carnival Elation and Carnival Paradise (which are about 1 month long).

2017 Dry-Docks: Carnival Ecstasy(Jan.) , Carnival Dream(Jan.-Feb.), Carnival Sensation(Feb.), Carnival Glory(Feb.-Mar.), Carnival Breeze(April), Carnival Elation(Aug.-Sept.), and Carnival Conquest(Sept.-Oct.)

2018 Dry-Docks (So Far): Carnival Fascination(Jan.-Feb.), Carnival Paradise(Feb.-Mar), Carnival Legend(May), and Carnival Inspiration(Nov.)

I am ready to find out what these ships will be getting, but I know it will be a while! Keep in mind this info is subject to change!

I have been doing an unofficial dry-dock schedule/information compilation on my personal cruise blog for the past 4 years and only shareinformation when it is officially released or confirmed by Carnival. If you are interested in viewing my unofficial version of the dry-dock schedule here is a link:

http://www.embarkandaway.com/carnival-drydock-schedule.html

I was booked on the January 31 2018 cruise on Fascination from Barbados and got an email last week that my cruise was cancelled due to dry dock. I am now rescheduled for the February 21,2018 cruise. This is the first cruise after its dry dock.

Of course I have no idea yet what it will get either. Can't wait to find out!!:):D

Edited by jamona2311

It looks like Carnival has 7 dry-docks planned for 2017 and 4 planned so far for 2018. Most of the dry-docks are about 2 weeks long, with the exception of the Carnival Elation and Carnival Paradise (which are about 1 month long).

2017 Dry-Docks: Carnival Ecstasy(Jan.) , Carnival Dream(Jan.-Feb.), Carnival Sensation(Feb.), Carnival Glory(Feb.-Mar.), Carnival Breeze(April), Carnival Elation(Aug.-Sept.), and Carnival Conquest(Sept.-Oct.)

2018 Dry-Docks (So Far): Carnival Fascination(Jan.-Feb.), Carnival Paradise(Feb.-Mar), Carnival Legend(May), and Carnival Inspiration(Nov.)

I am ready to find out what these ships will be getting, but I know it will be a while! Keep in mind this info is subject to change!

I have been doing an unofficial dry-dock schedule/information compilation on my personal cruise blog for the past 4 years and only shareinformation when it is officially released or confirmed by Carnival. If you are interested in viewing my unofficial version of the dry-dock schedule here is a link:

Carnival Spirit is scheduled for a dry-dock in Singapore between 22 May and 6 Jun 2018.

I am now rescheduled for the February 21,2018 cruise. This is the first cruise after its dry dock.

Good luck with your cruise. After 25 cruises, with two being after dry dock, I have learned never again. The ships are still doing work on decks, attractions and general touch up. I have learned that three weeks after dry dock the work is pretty much completed.

Good luck with your cruise. After 25 cruises, with two being after dry dock, I have learned never again. The ships are still doing work on decks, attractions and general touch up. I have learned that three weeks after dry dock the work is pretty much completed.

Don't have 25 cruises under my belt, but I have 2 right after Dry Dock. No issues at all. Did see some cones in areas but not anything that distracted our vacation. In fact I've seen elevators blocked, cones indicating an area of problems, etc. but those were on cruises NOT right out of dry dock and in fact I have seen some areas blocked etc on land resorts too. General work is always going on while cruising. Now I've done after dry dock but never last cruise before. We will see how that is but I don't foresee it being a problem. Time will tell in April :)

One perk I like is there is never a question on cabin readiness. They are ready whenever you board without needing FTTF. :)

Edited by sharonna3

We sail on the Paradise on April 9, 2018, which is two weeks after dry dock. Hopefully things will be in order bye that time. Hoping that Guy's and the Taco place to be put on ship during this dry dock.

Love your website and had to say thank you for all the work you put into it! It is an excellent resource for deciding on a cruise! I am strongly considering a cruise on Dream in the fall so I am eager to see the results of her dry-dock later this month!

Looks like the Fantasy class will keep sailing for quite a few years, are they still so succesful?

They are the backbone of the fleet for 3,4 and 5 day cruises. They make money and Carnival is quite happy with that,

We just got off the Ecstasy and I'm surprised to see her going into dry dock next week. We felt she was still looking really good and not in need of an update yet. There are other ships out there that are in need of a face lift sooner!

• 4 months later...