Question about NCL Latitudes

uvasag

I booked a cruise with NCL thru an agent. I just logged in online on NCL site and checked in for our cruise. I can see myself and my family members when I check in online. It shows my latitude number as well. Is there any way for me to verify that my family members latitude numbers are also associated as well on the site ?

Just want to throw my recent experience in the ring here...I can see my Lattitudes number on my vacation overview/online check-in, but when my edocs became available today, they show that we are "not enrolled" in Lattitudes. Could just be another NCL quirk

Just want to throw my recent experience in the ring here...I can see my Lattitudes number on my vacation overview/online check-in, but when my edocs became available today, they show that we are "not enrolled" in Lattitudes. Could just be another NCL quirk

Just had the same thing happen to me. My children's numbers are listed on the reservation papers but not on the eDocs. I will double check once on board to see if they are getting points for this cruise.

Thank you. Just checked my eDocs. It shows mine and my husband's latitude numbers but for my boys it says Not Applicable. Either because we booked under kids sail free promo or just a glitch. Will check with CS and let you know what I find.

Thank you. Just checked my eDocs. It shows mine and my husband's latitude numbers but for my boys it says Not Applicable. Either because we booked under kids sail free promo or just a glitch. Will check with CS and let you know what I find.

I might be able to save you the call...NCL's Latitude Program does not grant points to individuals under 18 years of age. That might be why it says not applicable next to their names. This surprised me when I found out as most other cruise line loyalty programs do not distinguish between children and adult passengers.

I might be able to save you the call...NCL's Latitude Program does not grant points to individuals under 18 years of age. That might be why it says not applicable next to their names. This surprised me when I found out as most other cruise line loyalty programs do not distinguish between children and adult passengers.

I thought they could earn points but not redeem points until they were 18.

Maybe they don't get to earn points since they were free guests with the promo.

I thought they could earn points but not redeem points until they were 18.

Maybe they don't get to earn points since they were free guests with the promo.

My children earned points before they were 18 but it was never listed and they appeared to not be accumulating. But they were! Once my kids turned 18, their cruises were all there under their latitudes numbers.

My children earned points before they were 18 but it was never listed and they appeared to not be accumulating. But they were! Once my kids turned 18, their cruises were all there under their latitudes numbers.

You got lucky! When I turned 18 I had no points. I called NCL, and they told me under 18 year olds don't earn points.

If it does not show up, they can help you later.

No big deal to have it before your first cruise.

The only time limit is that they now refuse to go back to any cruise more than a year old to correct Latitudes math. So you have most all of 2017 to get it fixed.