Cabin set up question

You can request configuration in the planner ahead of time, along side your dining preference( early, late or MTD)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

But that is usually, if not always, ignored.

The default is to have them together. As stated above, just ask to have them separated. If you see your cabin steward in person, you should ask then. If not, just leave a note on the bed. Some ships actually have a paper check list for you to indicate that, as well as things like ice, sharps container, etc.

But that is usually, if not always, ignored.

The default is to have them together. As stated above, just ask to have them separated. If you see your cabin steward in person, you should ask then. If not, just leave a note on the bed. Some ships actually have a paper check list for you to indicate that, as well as things like ice, sharps container, etc.

Just make sure that you have brought your own pen with you or the check list becomes worthless.

Thanks for your answers but I was looking for an e-mail address to try and get this taken care of before we board. Is there a hotel/cabin e-mail for guest requests?

Use the option in your cruise planner. This will send them your preferences.

Thanks for your answers but I was looking for an e-mail address to try and get this taken care of before we board. Is there a hotel/cabin e-mail for guest requests?

I understand your desire to control the situation and have it taken care of before you board, but I am telling you that it does not work that way. You can email anyone and everyone you want, and it won't change the situation.

Just wait until you are on board. Your cabin steward(s) will make up the beds at that time however you want.

They have decided that they are so busy on turnaround day that they just have this default mechanism, instead of taking any time to do things differently.

Just wait.

:)

not an option. hell, once we entered the cabin to find it together( like we always request) and came back from dinner( very late) to find they had been split during turn down ..we never requested it.

seriously it takes all of ten minutes tops to change configuration. I do suggest bringing your OWN note pad and writing instrument since they no longer provide paper and pen int he cabins.

we have been lucky about half the time and seem to be in the cabin when the steward stops by. if not, we just leave a note( and a few dollar bills) in a prominent space with our list of daily requests( you will need to request ice now, they don't always automatically supply it) never had an issue.