Just off Vista

dogsled

My honey would NOT want his passport picture used.

He has lost over 100 pounds and looks nothing like that today

Wow good for him, if it's any consolation most won't see it. You can always ask when checking in.

Sent from my iPhone

I sail during the christmas week too.

Had lobster tail at fine dinning on Christmas day. No surcharge.

No chinese and indian food on the buffet.

The food at the fine dinning is better.

The burrito food is good.

Getting off the ship is fast. We left before 7 am.

When you say fine dining do you mean the main dining room?

Outstanding ,how did he lose it:confused:

For my birthday I wanted him to get a physical- he did and it was not good. Diabetes, high blood pressure high chlostral. With the diabetes i asked him to go to the classes and I think that lady scared the crap out of him.

He joined weight watchers. took it off in less then a year. He now is a gym rat and works out every day.

No longer has those medical conditions but going to the gym and moving around is why he does not need medicine for the diabetes

For my birthday I wanted him to get a physical- he did and it was not good. Diabetes, high blood pressure high chlostral. With the diabetes i asked him to go to the classes and I think that lady scared the crap out of him.

He joined weight watchers. took it off in less then a year. He now is a gym rat and works out every day.

No longer has those medical conditions but going to the gym and moving around is why he does not need medicine for the diabetes

What ever works, sounds like a best case scenario

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I do admire a person with will power , good for both of you .

We just did back to back one on the Vista one on the Allure. Both are great ships. The Allure is much bigger. Shows are better but so crowded. Smaller venues are hard to find seats and many performances are just 45 minutes. The Vista is very similar to the Dream. A tad bigger. We were shocked at how easy to get around. Food on both excellent. Big shows goes to Allure. Bar venues to the Vista. Hope that helps. Again. Great time on both

Sent from my iPhone using Forums