Soda Card Disappeared - Eurodam

DisneyDatknee

No more soda card available online on my booking. Guess someone at HQs figured out the soda card was a better deal for most people than the new unlimited soda package.

I do hope HAL does something like Princess with their non-alcoholic packages and coffee cards.

:(

I assume that the cards will be phased out gradually and everyone that's ordered one will still get it once onboard.

I would be more inclined to bet that the existing stock of cards will be exhausted, and not replenished. At that point, everyone who has purchased a card will be refunded what they paid.

In other words, don't count on that soda card until you have it in your hand.

It's gone from my Feb 15th sailing on Zuiderdam too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, for the time being, my card is still showing as purchased and available on embarkation day on Kdam. I guess I won't know for sure until we get onboard. Just wish they'd let us know in advance so I could choose something else.

Had two trips and A SODA CARD in my cart(not paid for):confused: for my 21 feb trip on Zaandam,all disappeared and unable to re-book as "no trips available please check back " first trip on HAL so anybody any idea's ??.

Unfortunately, anything in your "cart" and not paid for can be cancelled at anytime by HAL. I found that out when booking specialty restaurants just before price increase.....lost our reservations and had to rebook at higher price. My soda card was paid for months ago, but I'm not sure this means I'll get it. If HAL outright cancels the cards, then I suppose I'll be out of luck.

You could call HAL to try to purchase one, but I'm thinking probably not.

Had two trips and A SODA CARD in my cart(not paid for):confused: for my 21 feb trip on Zaandam,all disappeared and unable to re-book as "no trips available please check back " first trip on HAL so anybody any idea's ??.

I assume by "trips" you are referring to excursions. Until they are paid for, they are not confirmed. Anything not paid for can disappear out of your shopping cart as they become unavailable.

After two days of nothing in my cart,the three items are back ,at the same price and INCLUDING the soda card ! upgrading their site over the holidays ?? anyway booked all three ,thanks for the help guys.Happy new year from frosty Wales.:)