Water/ beer question

2cmu92

I know from experience that the water is delivered all at once. I ordered three cases of water and they were delivered on a tray. I placed it on the floor of the closet in the back and filled the refrigerator. It worked out well.

I am guessing the beer will also be delivered all at once. Just put them in the frig.

I pre purchased a couple cases of water and the 5 for the price of 4 beer package. Does this all need to be delivered at once, or can I request it to be delivered throughout the week?

Usually for the liquor there will be a voucher in your cabin. When you are ready call room service and they will bring the item and you give them the voucher.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

All liquor bought before the cruise on your personalizer will not be delivered automatically. There will be a voucher in your cabin when you board and you will need to call room service to have the liquor/beer delivered. You must be in the cabin to sign for the drinks. Water is delivered to your cabin according to how you requested it on the personalizer. The water deal is really good for bottles of water to be taken off the ship on shore excursions. It is very convenient.

Can you bring water onboard? Or is it just easier to pre-order?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

This entirely depends on you, honestly. Let's say you are driving to the cruise terminal. It's cheaper to get cases at Sam's Club/Costco and then securely tape a luggage tag and then drop it off like any old luggage.

If you are walking seven blocks from a hotel to the terminal and there isn't a store on the way with good prices, it's probably a waste.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We ordered cases of water that were waiting for us in our room. We had also ordered two buckets of beer online and had a voucher waiting for us. However, the first day and a half it was impossible for us to get room service on the phone to request delivery. It is VERY busy the first day or so. We tried taking the voucher to a pool bar, but they would not take the voucher. On day #2 we finally went to the front desk and had them contact room service for us and the beer was delivered within 30 minutes. We will not preorder beer buckets again. It was not worth the hassle.

In June we went to Walmart and bought their cheapest water.........Great Value I think. I was a little creeped out about bottom of the barrel water, but I didn't know if it would make it on the ship. BTW, it tasted like the rest of them. We were sailing on Oasis. We taped a luggage tag on it and gave it to the porter. It made it to the cabin before we did. that worked fine. We were going to do that again, but......I was just scrolling through Princess's menu of things to buy for the cabin and found the water.........by George! it's a great deal and no lugging it around.

In June we went to Walmart and bought their cheapest water.........Great Value I think. I was a little creeped out about bottom of the barrel water, but I didn't know if it would make it on the ship. BTW, it tasted like the rest of them. We were sailing on Oasis. We taped a luggage tag on it and gave it to the porter. It made it to the cabin before we did. that worked fine. We were going to do that again, but......I was just scrolling through Princess's menu of things to buy for the cabin and found the water.........by George! it's a great deal and no lugging it around.

That's because it most likely is with a different label.

Jags fan, just to let you know that if you sail on the Oasis again, which is now based at Port Canaveral the porters would not take tagged cases of water. This was a new policy and we sailed Thanksgiving week

Love Princess water package, just paid for it for our upcoming Regal cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Yes you can bring water on board and yes it is easier to preorder. It is in your stateroom when you arrive, as others have stated, and the price is not inflated, same price or less than one would pay in a grocery store. I have also purchased liters at one of the bars to take to my cabin and that is very easy and affordable as well.