Acquiring Vibe passes on NCL Escape

Openbar82

Hello all,

I have a quick question about Vibe passes for an upcoming cruise on the Escape. My DW and I are staying in the Haven but our friends are in different category cabins. I was wondering since they already know the routine on how to get Vibe passes, should us being in the Haven just go down to Headliners when we get early embarkation or do we HAVE to follow the group into the Haven, listen to the Concierge speech and then get it from him/her?

We have no problem skipping all that and just heading down to Headliners to wait and get our numbers, we just want the most efficient method so we can all enjoy the cruise together.

Thank you for reading and any responses.

You will definitely want to get the Vibe passes on the Escape. The Haven outdoor sundeck is ridiculously small and there is no bar AND half of the already tiny space allows smoking.

Don't worry about when you arrive in the Haven for the tour. Haven guests arrive all day long and they tour guests all afternoon thru there.

Another thought, I don't know if the Haven concierge would do this for you ahead but perhaps being in the Haven you can pre-purchase Haven passes for you and your spouse. Being a Haven guest gets you certain privileges like earlier booking for specialty dining, earlier booking for shore excursions, etc. Maybe they would do that.

You will definitely want to get the Vibe passes on the Escape. The Haven outdoor sundeck is ridiculously small and there is no bar AND half of the already tiny space allows smoking.

Don't worry about when you arrive in the Haven for the tour. Haven guests arrive all day long and they tour guests all afternoon thru there.

Another thought, I don't know if the Haven concierge would do this for you ahead but perhaps being in the Haven you can pre-purchase Haven passes for you and your spouse. Being a Haven guest gets you certain privileges like earlier booking for specialty dining, earlier booking for shore excursions, etc. Maybe they would do that.

The OP is traveling with friends, they all want Vibe passe, and his friends aren't in Haven.

As you board and move inside proceed down the staircase, ignore the lifts they will be crowded, to level 6 then past the Customer Services desk and headliners will be on your right - this was my route when boarding from Terminal C.

Got number 20 & 21 from boarding group 4. (Group 2 & 4 were called at the same time, we sat next to the bathrooms in the terminal near where you enter the waiting area and that is where we had to go when called).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by R4zb3rry

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone, I just returned yesterday from the getaway. First time in the Haven, and we did the Vibe also. Much better than the haven area, and no kids!!! Much better view also. Can not believe I never knew about the Vibe. And only $99 ea. Think we are going to save the money on the haven next time, and only do Vibe. Some travel agents can get you priority boarding without having the haven!!!

Hello everyone, I just returned yesterday from the getaway. First time in the Haven, and we did the Vibe also. Much better than the haven area, and no kids!!! Much better view also. Can not believe I never knew about the Vibe. And only $99 ea. Think we are going to save the money on the haven next time, and only do Vibe. Some travel agents can get you priority boarding without having the haven!!!

Not being snarky, priority boarding is one thing; platinum and Haven passengers appear to be boarding first, despite priority tier or levels that can be arranged. Do you have any commitment from TA that can assure you the same benefit of Platinum/Haven passengers?. If so, I'd like to use that TA!. Truly!. Let me know!