Riviera specialty restaurants

wailea4me

We are about to take our 2nd Oceania cruise, this time on Riviera. Our first was on Regatta which only had Polo Grill and Toscana. Now we are going to have those 2 plus Jacques and Red Ginger. Can anyone give us a comparison of the 4 restaurants? Also, I can see on the deck plans where Polo Grill and Toscana are, but where are the other two? Thanks for your help.

Very very subjective.

Red Ginger is consistently my favorite, love the miso glazed sea bass.

And Red Ginger is my least favorite although I acknowledge that you are in the majority. My number 1 is usually Jacques but not on every cruise.

Like everyone says - food is very subjective

And we loved Polo. Toscana was disappointing (but we are very picky about Italian food). As for Red Ginger, the food was fine--nothing spectacular--but the atmosphere was uncomfortable for me. There are too many tables, too close together (unlike the other restos), and the noise level was deafening. But of course food is indeed subjective!

And we loved Polo. Toscana was disappointing (but we are very picky about Italian food). As for Red Ginger, the food was fine--nothing spectacular--but the atmosphere was uncomfortable for me. There are too many tables, too close together (unlike the other restos), and the noise level was deafening. But of course food is indeed subjective!

As noted here and elsewhere, food is subjective. I agree with Debbers about Toscana and Red Ginger. Food and service at Jacques was excellent.

And the meal we had at La Reserve rivaled any meal I've ever had, on land or sea. The extra charge was a bargain in "My Humble Opinion".