Having a great time on the Reflection :)

CruisinNewb

Going on the same cruise in 1 month!!!! Ssssoooooo excited!!

Quick question, is there a lobster night or lobster dinner offered in the main dining room? Going on a cruise celebrating my dads birthday, lobster is his favorite!!

Thanks!!

Going on the same cruise in 1 month!!!! Ssssoooooo excited!!

Quick question, is there a lobster night or lobster dinner offered in the main dining room? Going on a cruise celebrating my dads birthday, lobster is his favorite!!

Thanks!!

Lobster tail was on the menu last night in the main dining room. Day 6 of our cruise and the 2nd evening chic night.

Hi! Not to high jack OP, but just to help out. I'm on this exact cruise just chilling on the Solstice deck-above Deck 15.by Mast Bar & getting the last few rays! :D

Lobster night was day 6 - Last Chic night (yesterday). They were Maine Lobster tails verses Spiny Lobster of the past.

We went to Murano on Embarkation Day -30% off. The Lobster was cooked in front of you with their buttery wine sauce!:p. Great way to try some specialty restaurants @ a discount.

My hubby enjoyed the Lobsters! If you have time try out Joe's @ Miami for stone crabs. Great treat!

Sorry, for any typos. I mentioned on deck with like my 5th cocktail of the day & squinting with the sun. FYI it's 4:55 & have another 1 hr of warm rays!

Edited by vegasgirl702

Hi! Not to high jack OP, but just to help out. I'm on this exact cruise just chilling on the Solstice deck-above Deck 15.by Mast Bar & getting the last few rays! :D

Lobster night was day 6 - Last Chic night (yesterday). They were Maine Lobster tails verses Spiny Lobster of the past.

We went to Murano on Embarkation Day -30% off. The Lobster was cooked in front of you with their buttery wine sauce!:p. Great way to try some specialty restaurants @ a discount.

My hubby enjoyed the Lobsters! If you have time try out Joe's @ Miami for stone �� crabs. Great treat!

Sorry, for any typos. I mentioned on deck with like my 5th cocktail of the day & squinting with the sun. FYI it's 4:55 & have another 1 hr of warm rays!

Do you know: did they have lobster in Blu as well or just in the main dining room?

San Juan appears to have several places for the ships to dock. Do you know which one you were in? We're trying to plan a 5-6 mile walk/tour when we get there and knowing that would be a great help.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/San+Juan+Cruise+Port/@18.4612024,-66.1082127,2475m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8c036ec438f4875b:0x26fd083b4ad73035!8m2!3d18.4621221!4d-66.1098152

San Juan appears to have several places for the ships to dock. Do you know which one you were in? We're trying to plan a 5-6 mile walk/tour when we get there and knowing that would be a great help.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/San+Juan+Cruise+Port/@18.4612024,-66.1082127,2475m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8c036ec438f4875b:0x26fd083b4ad73035!8m2!3d18.4621221!4d-66.1098152

The last two years when I sailed into San Juan we docked in Old San Juan near the small airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will dock in old San Juan if just visiting for day. There is nice walking path at waters edge around the forts that is great. If leaving on cruise wfrom San Juan Celebrity uses other port not near anything really.

Celebrity uses the pier in Old San Juan when it is a "port day". Example

would be cruises leaving out of Miami/Ft. Lauderdale and they have San

Juan on the itinerary (this cruise). You will be docking in Old San Juan.

Cruises that actually start in San Juan use "The Pan American Pier" which

is further away from downtown.

When San Juan is a stop on the itinerary (like on the Reflection) it docks in Old San Juan near the shops and walking to distance to everything.

When San Juan is the embarkation location or where the ship starts its cruise it uses to other docks further away.

Not sure if it is too late to ask, but is it possible to post a picture of your balcony? We have our first hump balcony on an upcoming cruise and am curious how big it is.

It is not the best picture. I will look again and see if I have other balcony photos.

We were on the angle of the hump. There are 4 cabins fore and aft of the hump. Ours had a bigger balcony (wider) then the flat part of the hump (which are normal size) and the ones adjacent to ours (fore and aft) were even deeper. I think the dimensions are 8x6, 8x11 and 8x14 but I'm not 100%.

IMG_2871.jpg.ac8785f1758fccbf2e1c9a6c63bfbdd0.jpg

Edited by CruisinNewb

Currently at sea on the Reflection. I'm going to post a detailed review when we are off the ship but I just wanted to express my opinion, especially in light of many negatives I've read recently. We are having a great time on a great ship with a great crew. So much so that we booked two more cruises while we are onboard.

If there are any questions specific to the Reflection or the eastern caribbean itinerary I can answer or find out when I am still onboard feel free to ask.

If it isn't too much of a bother, Could you tell me who the bartenders are at the Sunset Bar, World Class Bar, and if possible the Mast Bar? At least there is a compensation associated with my request as you can indulge in a cocktail at each spot :-)

If it isn't too much of a bother, Could you tell me who the bartenders are at the Sunset Bar, World Class Bar, and if possible the Mast Bar? At least there is a compensation associated with my request as you can indulge in a cocktail at each spot :-)

Unfortunately we finished our cruise so I cannot ask. We spent most of our time at the martini bar.

I can answer your question regarding WCB, currently bartenders are Niksa and Lazar. Lazar will be leaving soon for vacation. I can report back as to who replaces him when he leaves as soon I know. Niksa will still be in WCB when you sail. :)

I can answer your question regarding WCB, currently bartenders are Niksa and Lazar. Lazar will be leaving soon for vacation. I can report back as to who replaces him when he leaves as soon I know. Niksa will still be in WCB when you sail. :)

Thanks!