"LIVE"-Rhapsody of the Seas-14 Jan 2017-Exploring the Yucatán Peninsula

PCWalton1

A big thank you for taking us along and also a super Happy Birthday wish for you. We took your advice and have booked the Full Island Package in the Little French Key. It will be our first time and it sounds like it should be a very nice day.

Skip

Thank you to all who traveled with us virtually. :) We head out again in 100 days to Honolulu for a few days on the beach before embarking on Radiance May 5th. See you there. :D

Honolulu is one place we really want to go to. The flights will be long but one day we will do it.

We get home on the 7th May from the Jewel Ta and look forward to your next review.

Looks like you both had a great time. Aft cabins are the best. We have an Aft Js on Ex for Alaska.

I need help with transportation from airport to ship and from ship to airport. We are trying to decide between Royal Caribbean transfers, private car, taxi, or airport shuttle service. Any information will be much appreciated.

Julie

I need help with transportation from airport to ship and from ship to airport. We are trying to decide between Royal Caribbean transfers, private car, taxi, or airport shuttle service. Any information will be much appreciated.

Julie

We just took a taxi. I think it was $25 flat rate. For the price it was easier than anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! I meant to ask you if there was a special "Suite" check in line at the port? We also have a JS (corner aft) and have not sailed from Tampa before. Thanks!

We did a jr suite on the Rhapsody and your set sail should say suite. and we used the suite line with no problem. Hope you enjoy.

Hello! I meant to ask you if there was a special "Suite" check in line at the port? We also have a JS (corner aft) and have not sailed from Tampa before. Thanks!

We got in the Diamond line but there was a Suite line next to it. When we checked in there wasn't anyone in either line. :)

Bill thanks for taking us along on your vacation. My wife and I always enjoy your reviews. Rhapsody was out very first cruise ship so it was great to see some pictures of her. Roatan and Costa Maya will be new ports for us on a upcoming cruise, so it was great to see what you did there. We are beach people, so will probably do something similar. Looking forward to your Hawaii trip!

Bill thanks for taking us along on your vacation. My wife and I always enjoy your reviews. Rhapsody was out very first cruise ship so it was great to see some pictures of her. Roatan and Costa Maya will be new ports for us on a upcoming cruise, so it was great to see what you did there. We are beach people, so will probably do something similar. Looking forward to your Hawaii trip!

Thank you for the kind words. I just realized I forgot to post about our day in Tampa after the cruise.

Our flight home on Alaska Air was a direct flight which is a good thing. Unfortunately it did not leave till 6:30 in the evening. So we had to find something to fill the day.

We decided on the Dali museum over in St. Petersburg. We rented a car big enough to fit the luggage in the trunk and headed over the bridge to St. Petersburg.

5210b1d52fbde370f889c6bfa7489364.jpg

81d404f668e17c222bab790b6dad83c1.jpg

cacd5e95ac5a21712841e95abb173783.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

There was also an exhibition of works by Frida Kahlo and I think we spent as much time in the as we did in the Dali exhibit. If you don't know who she is the was an excellent movie of her life called Frida with Selma Hayek that came out about 15 years ago. Sorry I didn't take any pictures in there.

2463dc7806514a01c1a6666821106314.jpg

Another few pictures in the lobby

3196db9d7d106fd019876b2bd57fc0b4.jpg

e31faad62689af2b0715c485ea7cae10.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk