**Solo to Singapore! Live From the Diamond- January 17, 2017**

TracieABD

Wow! I never finished reading the comments on this thread. I had a whole bunch of life changes this year, so I haven’t vacationed since or yet, and I haven’t even checked into Cruise critic for months. I am so glad that you all enjoyed the thread. Not a day goes by where I don’t think about this vacation. It inspired me to take some risks and make some changes.

I am retiring in three days. I hope resume my travels soon.

Again, thank you for your kind words.

Tracie-Lynn:)

Congratulations on your retirement! Hopefully your life changes have been positive. Looking forward to reading about your future adventures.

Wow! I never finished reading the comments on this thread. I had a whole bunch of life changes this year, so I haven’t vacationed since or yet, and I haven’t even checked into Cruise critic for months. I am so glad that you all enjoyed the thread. Not a day goes by where I don’t think about this vacation. It inspired me to take some risks and make some changes.

Glad to see you back on the boards. Congrats on your upcoming retirement. Hope all of your life changes have worked out well for you!!

Glad you’re okay, Tracie-Lynn. It’s been quite awhile. Good luck with your retirement and safe travels.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had a whole bunch of life changes this year, so I haven’t vacationed since or yet, and I haven’t even checked into Cruise critic for months. I am so glad that you all enjoyed the thread. Not a day goes by where I don’t think about this vacation. It inspired me to take some risks and make some changes.

You have been missed!

Ready to travel vicariously when you are ready.

Hope your "life changes" have been positive.

Hello Tracie.

Just finished reading your wonderful review. U r such a brave girl to travel on your own. I hope I can do it one day real soon. Being all by myself doesn’t scare me. I think it’s getting around airports.

Wow!! Girl I’m so proud of you. Posting your very first picture. See it’s not hard is it😜👍👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Tracie,

Like forward to your future travels. You will love retirement.

Was fun to see you with Paige (fungirl)

in Miami!

Thank you for that! It was like a blind-date, only better!

Paige (Sungirl) and I did kick up a bit of dust... which may or may not ;) forshadow a big BIG announcement coming up in the next few days!

Stay tuned!

<this princess squeals and claps with excitement!!!>

Thank you for posting, Tracie. There are many solo travelers and you are a champion!

Agreed! Thank you Tracie! I am recently retired and want to start traveling the world. All of your wonderful trip reports have given me the courage to start planning my future trips! :D