LIVE Oasis of the Seas - January 15 to 22nd

I'm following along too. We sail on her in May for the Western Itinerary as well. Would love menu and compass pictures if you have time to share those. I'm a planner and even though we are still several months away, I like to get a good plan in motion.

What are your plans for each port? I'm seriously considering Dolphinaris in Cozumel, but not sure what we will do in Falmouth.

Check out Liberty tours to the blue hole in Jamaica on trip adviser. It is highly rated and we booked it for our June cruise. It looks like paradise and a ton of fun!

B2B guests, wedding parties, suites and pinnacle, then in order of C&A level, then non-C&A.

Are the boarding groups assigned once you arrive? I'm used to sailing out of Bayonne (Cape Liberty) and being assigned an arrival time.

Sailing in September - can't come soon enough!!

Are the boarding groups assigned once you arrive? I'm used to sailing out of Bayonne (Cape Liberty) and being assigned an arrival time.

No boarding groups are assigned. Boarding order is based on the guests stateroom type (suite or not) and C&A level, as I mentioned in post #52.

Edited by clarea

You are given a card once you check in that states what group you're in. But those are only used to guide people in an orderly fashion to the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are given a card once you check in that states what group you're in. But those are only used to guide people in an orderly fashion to the ship.

Thanks! Do you sit around and wait until your group is called?

If you've ever sailed out of Bayonne, you get why I'm asking. LOL We are assigned an arrival time ahead of time, you don't get on the ship before that. If you get there before your assigned time, you sit in a long line next to your time slot until it's called. No matter when you arrive. I do not know how they schedule the arrival times, but the last time we sailed out of there we were with another family...we had 2 balcony rooms, they had 2 indoor cabins. We have a higher C&A level than them. They were assigned an earlier time slot. So it's not the same way they do it in PC.

Thanks! Do you sit around and wait until your group is called?

If you've ever sailed out of Bayonne, you get why I'm asking. LOL We are assigned an arrival time ahead of time, you don't get on the ship before that. If you get there before your assigned time, you sit in a long line next to your time slot until it's called. No matter when you arrive. I do not know how they schedule the arrival times, but the last time we sailed out of there we were with another family...we had 2 balcony rooms, they had 2 indoor cabins. We have a higher C&A level than them. They were assigned an earlier time slot. So it's not the same way they do it in PC.

Yes you sit around and wait until your group is called.

I was watching your periscope today while you were at the boardwalk and you said I dont think I can cruise on another ship. Lol

A few months ago I was researching freedom to cruise in 2018 and I just can't leave the oasis class. I absolutely love Central Park. You have a great room. Enjoy every minute.

I was watching your periscope today while you were at the boardwalk and you said I dont think I can cruise on another ship. Lol

A few months ago I was researching freedom to cruise in 2018 and I just can't leave the oasis class. I absolutely love Central Park. You have a great room. Enjoy every minute.

It's only day 1 and I already don't want to leave!

Following along. Nice to see fellow Torontonian on here. Great how you got to Disney beforehand. We were on Allure in April. They are amazing ships. Looks like you are enjoying so far. Thanks for the live review.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

I totally get not wanting to leave. Don't worry you have plenty of time on the ship. Well not plenty but I'm trying to make you feel better. lol

As far as the dining package how does that work? We didn't do it last time because I thought the first night which I think was sail away they picked the time and place where you will eat and I was afraid they would pick a restaurant I didn't want to go to . Or can you pick which ones you want to go to?

I totally get not wanting to leave. Don't worry you have plenty of time on the ship. Well not plenty but I'm trying to make you feel better. lol

As far as the dining package how does that work? We didn't do it last time because I thought the first night which I think was sail away they picked the time and place where you will eat and I was afraid they would pick a restaurant I didn't want to go to . Or can you pick which ones you want to go to?

When I booked it I was under the impression they picked the spot for me but I was able to book chips for tonight at 5:30pm. I'm looking into the other two dinners tomorrow.