PH on M-class suites - refrigerator/freezer in butler's pantry

bertrande

We have just switched cabins from a RS to a PH for our upcoming cruise and one of the things I noticed is that on the M-class ships, there is a full-sized refrigerator/freezer in the butler's pantry. I had previously requested for a medical fridge from Special Needs to store medicines etc but the refrigerator/freezer in the butler pantry would actually eliminate the need for the medical fridge if we can use that. So I guess my question would be whether we can use that fridge to store our own belongings or is that strictly for the butler to put "ship" items for us to enjoy, such as alcohol, cheese etc? Also, how large is the freezer compartment - I have seen blurry videos of it on youtube but haven't yet spied the freezer compartment. Reason I am asking is, my LO is on frozen breastmilk and if we can place all those packets in the freezer, we won't be needing as many buckets of ice from the butler as we would otherwise require over the 14 nights.

In advance, many thanks!

Very large fridge/freezer. We are currently on the Constellation and we use the fridge as we please. I have my tablets stored in it. It also dispenses ice so it is a proper freezer.

You are welcome to use anything in the kitchen/butler's pantry. Love that space and having a full-size refrigerator/freezer! The penthouse on M class ships is a wonderful place.

That's great to hear thanks! I reckoned this was probably a once in a life time chance (famous last words...) and decided it was worth it for 14 nights with a reasonable number of sea days!

The refrigerator is a full size double door Refrigerator/Freezer. You can use it for whatever you wish. I didn't find the butler ever used it except when we were having a party.

In addition you will have a full size wine refrigerator in the pantry.

One other Item I like is they have a microwave oven. Nice to re-heat coffee if it gets too cool.

The refrigerator is a full size double door Refrigerator/Freezer. You can use it for whatever you wish. I didn't find the butler ever used it except when we were having a party.

In addition you will have a full size wine refrigerator in the pantry.

One other Item I like is they have a microwave oven. Nice to re-heat coffee if it gets too cool.

Thanks for the tip on the microwave. The suite is starting to sound better and better. :)