Question for Copper John

1ANGELCAT

Copper10-8

Could you come up with the following for the Rotterdam, March 30 to April 29, please:

Captain, HM, CD, SO, GRM, DRM, ExH, ExChef, Pinnacle Manager.

Many thanks!

RTDM:

Capt Marco Carsjens

HD Mike Mahn

CD Sabine van Leuken

SO Unk at this time

GRM Frances Tolentino

DRM Luis Carlos Felicissimo Das Neves

EHK Herman Lantman

Ex Chef Franz Schaunig

PG Mngr Tim van Houdt & Ingrid van de Loo

Always subject to change!

OSDM:

Capt Robert Jan Kan

HD Mike Mahn

CD Andrew Knox

GRM Annechelle Sy

DRM Hermenegildus "Gildus" Erni Hanzlagut :)

Always subject to change

Oosterdam surely has a fabulous, dining rroom with Mike Mahn as HD and Gilldus as DRM,,,,, assuuming avery good cChef, enjoy. Mike and Gildus are tops at their positions, IMO. I I have known both for dec ades and think the world of them. :)

RTDM:

Capt Marco Carsjens

HD Mike Mahn

CD Sabine van Leuken

SO Unk at this time

GRM Frances Tolentino

DRM Luis Carlos Felicissimo Das Neves

EHK Herman Lantman

Ex Chef Franz Schaunig

PG Mngr Tim van Houdt & Ingrid van de Loo

Always subject to change!

A nice bunch of Dutchies! That is always good, as they bring out the good cheese!

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

Morning butterfly house;

Capt Ane Jan Smit - great guy, moving over from Maasdam

CD unk as of yet

Captain Ane Jan Smit is a great guy. He is my inspiration to attend maritime school. I have sailed with him 6 times now and got to know him quite well. I was sad to hear he was leaving the Maasdam. Do you know who will be the new Captain on the Maasdam? I am making one more trip on the ship that started this journey for me and it will be strange without him.

I wish I was able to keep in touch with him and when I have completed school and earned my license, I want to share that with him, for he is the reason I am where I am. Maybe one day I can sail as an officer with him. I will be sailing this fall for four months and am hoping to be the first deck cadet from my school to earn a berth on one of the few US cruise ships. Once I graduate I am hoping to work for HAL.

Until then I won't get to cruise very much. After August I won't have any free time at all until May 2019, so this trip on the Maasdam could be my farewell. Though I am sad that Captain Ane Jan Smit won't be there, I hope to get to talk to the new Captain. I will be sailing the end of May for her firsr trip back to Canada & New England. Who can I expect to meet?

Captain Ane Jan Smit is a great guy. He is my inspiration to attend maritime school. I have sailed with him 6 times now and got to know him quite well. I was sad to hear he was leaving the Maasdam. Do you know who will be the new Captain on the Maasdam? I am making one more trip on the ship that started this journey for me and it will be strange without him.

I wish I was able to keep in touch with him and when I have completed school and earned my license, I want to share that with him, for he is the reason I am where I am. Maybe one day I can sail as an officer with him. I will be sailing this fall for four months and am hoping to be the first deck cadet from my school to earn a berth on one of the few US cruise ships. Once I graduate I am hoping to work for HAL.

Until then I won't get to cruise very much. After August I won't have any free time at all until May 2019, so this trip on the Maasdam could be my farewell. Though I am sad that Captain Ane Jan Smit won't be there, I hope to get to talk to the new Captain. I will be sailing the end of May for her firsr trip back to Canada & New England. Who can I expect to meet?

Evenin' Stormy;

Maasdam's current captains are Capt. Arno Jutten and Capt. Bas van Dreumel. The latter is scheduled to be MADM's Master when you will be onboard. All the best with your studies!

Evenin' Stormy;

Maasdam's current captains are Capt. Arno Jutten and Capt. Bas van Dreumel. The latter is scheduled to be MADM's Master when you will be onboard. All the best with your studies!

Thank you. I am doing well so far. Looking forward to the break (and being on a ship where I don't have to work, even for 9 days)! Maasdam will always be special to me, as is Captain Smit. I look forward to meeting Captian Bas van Dreumel.

• 4 months later...
Do you happen to know where our favorite Cellar Master, Ingo Jagnow, might be.....thx?

Find me on facebook,..under the full name and I am happy to respond,...Greetings from a North Sea Island,...and thanks to John P.,..

You're welcome oh able seaman and lighthouse fan ;)