Cruise Planner

I just booked a cruise for April 2018 - Yay!

I was trying to look online at drink packages, entertainment, etc... under my reservation and nothing is available. Do you know how far out they populate the information to plan your cruise? I want to make sure we get into some good shows, and also am really hoping there may be discounted drink packages. I totally forgot to ask during my booking! I heard that it is cheapest to book those early?

TIA!

I was trying to look online at drink packages, entertainment, etc... under my reservation and nothing is available. Do you know how far out they populate the information to plan your cruise? I want to make sure we get into some good shows, and also am really hoping there may be discounted drink packages. I totally forgot to ask during my booking! I heard that it is cheapest to book those early?

TIA!

No set time for the various reservations to open, just keep checking your Cruise Planner.

TIA!

I was told that cruise planner items will only start showing up a day or 2 after some form of payment (Typically a deposit) is applied to the account. It can take a few days for all this to happen. Then cruise planner items will start to populate. For us, the beverage packages and Internet were available almost immediately. Then certain shore excursions were also available from almost the same time but several were only available from about 60 days out (Coco Cay Scuba diving excursion). Many of the restaurants were available from around 120 days out but the specialty restaurant packages only came up after. Most of the shows were only available from about 100 or so days.

dp

You can't do much with the cruise planner app until you get somewhere around the 5 month until cruise mark. Until you get to that stage, all you can do is wait.

I'm still just over a year until my next cruise in Feb 2018 and I can't use cruise planner for anything yet. I asked the RCCL people when I made my reservation when I would have access and they didn't know for sure. Two different people on the phone told me to try again around Sept/Oct of this year.