ecstasy

dengirl69

we will be going on the ecstasy in december leaving from charleston sc. not sure if we will be arriving the same day or not yet but if we go day before and stay at motel where is best to go that is closest and where should we park. thanks

We stayed at Mainstay Suites across the bridge in Mt. Pleasant. It was an excellent hotel we were VERY pleased. Very cheap and we were able to leave our car there for the 7 day cruise duration for free. It cost $13 to Uber to port from there.

It's $85 to park at the port for a 5 Day cruise. We are parking at the port, however others get a hotel room and shuttle over. I've heard mixed reviews of their parking system.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also ,Handicap parking is still free at this port.

That's good, it should be. I am anxious to see their skills at negotiating all the cars. One little hurdle to 5 days of aaaahh

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cruised around five times out of Charleston it's different lol :D.

The terminal was not designed to handle 2,000+ people in the amount of time they designate for embarkation. You snake around the terminal's buildings to keep cars from backing up onto the streets.

You snake around inside the terminal to hold everyone in that is going through security/boarding.

It is as efficient as it can be given the facility they have. Who knows if they'll ever actually build the new one. I'd love to see it happen.

The nicest thing about the terminal is the parking. You park in a covered warehouse that's locked and patrolled while you're on the cruise. No worrying about your car (unless you leave your lights on and the battery dies).

The terminal was not designed to handle 2,000+ people in the amount of time they designate for embarkation. You snake around the terminal's buildings to keep cars from backing up onto the streets.

You snake around inside the terminal to hold everyone in that is going through security/boarding.

It is as efficient as it can be given the facility they have. Who knows if they'll ever actually build the new one. I'd love to see it happen.

The nicest thing about the terminal is the parking. You park in a covered warehouse that's locked and patrolled while you're on the cruise. No worrying about your car (unless you leave your lights on and the battery dies).

Good advice ;), not everyone will be able to park inside the warehouse. When it's full you park outside and then you walk to the port a few blocks to the ship. No shuttle , so if your handicapped it can be troublesome .