Howl at the moon reservations?

flob

I am I'll be on the Epic in 28 days! I am really interested in seeing Howl at the Moon and understand it is a busy venue. Can anybody ne tell me the best way to get in to see this? Can I make reservations? Any tips you can give me would be appreciated since this will be my first time on the Epic We usually cruise on the smaller ships. Thank you!

You have to make those reservations on board, it can't be made online. On our Breakaway cruise last year, we were wondering what the line was for by the booking area. We had just walked on the ship and we thought, "we'll do that later, just excited to see the ship". Big mistake. When we came back to reserve the comedy show, everything was booked. The night of the show, we stood in a "stand-by" line and 10 minutes before the show, if people with tickets didn't show, they started letting people in from the stand-by line. We were only a few people back from the start of the line and got in with no problem. Just had to stand in a line for 40 minutes to get in!

You have to make those reservations on board, it can't be made online. On our Breakaway cruise last year, we were wondering what the line was for by the booking area. We had just walked on the ship and we thought, "we'll do that later, just excited to see the ship". Big mistake. When we came back to reserve the comedy show, everything was booked. The night of the show, we stood in a "stand-by" line and 10 minutes before the show, if people with tickets didn't show, they started letting people in from the stand-by line. We were only a few people back from the start of the line and got in with no problem. Just had to stand in a line for 40 minutes to get in!

Incorrect.

There are no reservations for Howl at the Moon. You show up to the show, first-come-first-serve. People come and go throughout the night. If it is SRO, you can get a seat after a while.

As BirdTravels said there are no reservations for Howl at the Moom. On our Epic cruise Howl at the Moon was from 9:30PM til 1:00AM in the Headliners Club. The first hour finding a seat might be an issue but after that people begin to come and go to the show.

No reservations. Be sure to walk all the way in before determining there are no seats. The far wall is sometimes unoccupied.

Verify you can see the entire stage (poles are important, but a nuisance).

Also, sit in the first row of high seats rather than the last rows of normal chairs.

I haven't seen a tip less than $100 guarantee a song gets played. Otherwise they'll play what they've rehearsed or choose when read. I've seen them play requests with no tip as often as ones with small tips. Your experience might be different.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This is the show I was talking about. I think in the same venue as Howl at the Moon.

Just found this on cruise critic Breakaway activities:

Norwegian Breakaway's comedy club is Headliners. Some nights, Second City takes to the stage for scripted standup and improv sessions. Reservations are recommended for these performances, though we easily got into the improv show as standbys. Some shows are family friendly, while others are strictly for adults; check the daily schedule to know which you'll attend. Other nights feature the fabulous Howl at the Moon, a dueling piano show, where singing along and making requests is encouraged.

Edited by ksmcdonald

This is the show I was talking about. I think in the same venue as Howl at the Moon.

Just found this on cruise critic Breakaway activities:

Norwegian Breakaway's comedy club is Headliners. Some nights, Second City takes to the stage for scripted standup and improv sessions. Reservations are recommended for these performances, though we easily got into the improv show as standbys. Some shows are family friendly, while others are strictly for adults; check the daily schedule to know which you'll attend. Other nights feature the fabulous Howl at the Moon, a dueling piano show, where singing along and making requests is encouraged.

The venue is called Headliners. There are comedy shows there, as well as Howl at the Moon. The OP asked about Howl at the Moon.

OP, Howl at the Moon is a bar with live music. It's not a bookable show. People will come and go all night. Some will sit, some will stand, some will dance, etc. Like someone else said, if it's crowded near the door as you walk in, proceed past the standers and look around. Quite often there are lots of open chairs, but people have just chosen to stand, or just popped in for a few minutes, etc. Since people come and go all the time as they please, you can always find a seat fairly quickly.

Edited by LrgPizza