When does your paperwork arrive?

amajaa

We are due to travel in 11 weeks, when do you get your booklet. I thought last time we got ours about 12 weeks before but may be wrong.

if you booked a saver fare you wont get a booklet,

go to cruise personaliser & print luggage labels & e tickets.

Yes, sorry, did mean booklet with Tours listed ( yes I know also on Cruise Personaliser) and luggage labels. We have booked Select and I never ticked box to go green. I guess Josy if you only got yours last week we should get ours perhaps next week or week after. Thanks for your replies.

I can't remember exactly but we seem to receive the tours brochure - the one with your names on it - much nearer the cruise date than it used to be. I would say ours probably came about a month before. By then we'd booked the tours we wanted on line but we find it useful to take the brochure with us as it's a good reminder of the details of the tours we've booked. It's also good not to have to print off luggage labels too, although I did print extra ones for our last cruise.

I can't remember exactly but we seem to receive the tours brochure - the one with your names on it - much nearer the cruise date than it used to be. I would say ours probably came about a month before. By then we'd booked the tours we wanted on line but we find it useful to take the brochure with us as it's a good reminder of the details of the tours we've booked. It's also good not to have to print off luggage labels too, although I did print extra ones for our last cruise.

I think that it varies because ifor our cruise in December we got them 5 weeks before sailing but for our next cruise we already got them about 9 weeks before we go.